BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 858 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de março de 2024

Amazing Service!! Great Program, we have been using this for over 3 years. Highly recommend

DBC Baby Bedding Co
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 26 de março de 2024

So happy to hear you're loving the service and program! Thanks for sticking with us and the high recommendation! 🌟

16 de abril de 2024

Pol was helpful and professional. Great app for my website. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Treasure Coast Pet Supplies
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 18 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review! Thrilled you're satisfied with the app and our service. Reach out if you need anything else!

29 de janeiro de 2024

Just signed up and already improved lots of page issues. Therese from support was swift, polite, and went beyond what I asked her to improve our page.

Zeeks - Art for Geeks
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 30 de janeiro de 2024

Fantastic to hear about your swift improvements and great experience with support! We're here to make sure you get the best help. Thanks for sharing!

10 de março de 2024

After installing the App, the first thing I needed to do was Verify my Store, and this was really easy thanks to Therese in the help chat. Very quick process and offered some other links to help me as I am building my new store. Definitely would use the help again if I needed it.

Brand New Bathrooms
20 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 11 de março de 2024

So glad to hear the verification was a breeze and you found the resources helpful! We're here anytime you need us. Thanks for the shoutout!

30 de janeiro de 2024

Wonderful app - does exactly as it says it will do, the service was the best I've ever had, and it's just super simple to leverage. My site instantly loaded faster, and is ranking higher on google. Thank you Booster, and especially Alex, for helping me get everything set up so quickly and easily. I highly recommend!

My Store
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Thrilled to hear our app exceeded your expectations and your site's performance improved! Thanks for the high praise and recommendation. Here to help anytime! 😊

1 de fevereiro de 2024

I recommend this app because, not only the app is good itself with lots of free things to speed up your store with, but the customer support chatting is great! I had a great time talking to Jon, he helped me out on stuff I was having trouble on. I got what I needed in under 5 minutes and they also added on some things to help my store out! The app is convenient and effecient, and the customer support is great and respectful. I recommend this app, effecient and necessary.

Breeze Drop
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de fevereiro de 2024

So glad to hear our app and support made a positive impact! We aim for efficiency and helpfulness. Thanks for the recommendation and for sharing your experience!

5 de março de 2024

These guys are so professional and efficient - seamless integration and top notch customer support. EJ in particular was an outstanding support rep, and sooo friendly - it's rare these days, well done EJ!!

Foxhole Medals
Austrália
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 7 de março de 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're proud of our team's efficiency and friendliness. It's fantastic to hear we made a difference!

27 de fevereiro de 2024

Seeing great results already. I am over the moon I found this app for just a great price. Just waiting for a few more sales and will look into upgrading. Excellent service. I highly recommend.

Floral Fawna
21 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 29 de fevereiro de 2024

Fantastic to hear you're seeing great results! We're thrilled you're considering an upgrade. Thanks for the recommendation! 🌟

21 de fevereiro de 2024

Reaching out to the support team with BOOSTER SEO is always the best. With that said, Alex was above and beyond with all she offered me in my chat with her!! SUPER knowledgeable, super professional, and genuinely friendly, as well as concerned with offering the best advice.

Deepest Earth
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 23 de fevereiro de 2024

So glad to hear our support team went above and beyond for you! Thanks for your kind words and trust in BOOSTER SEO. 🌟😊

17 de fevereiro de 2024

Yaci was amazing!!! I’ve dealt with a lot of apps while trying to get my store off the ground and a lot of them had no customer service/ strictly automated messaging. But this app and especially Yaci are totally different in the best way possible. Wonderful and informative experience

Belini Skin
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 19 de fevereiro de 2024

So happy you had a wonderful experience! We pride ourselves on being here for you. Thanks for the amazing feedback. Here's to your store's success!