BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 7 053 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 april 2024

I have just installed the app so no review yet for it's functionality but the support so far has been excellent. Therese chatted with me and got me all set up in a matter of minutes.

My Etheric Wings
Irland
Booster SEO svarade 1 maj 2024

Thanks for giving us a shot! We're thrilled you had a smooth setup experience. If you have any questions later on, don't hesitate to reach out.

16 maj 2024

Great customer service!

Tea Desire
Kanada
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 20 maj 2024

Thank you! We strive to provide excellent service. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

15 mars 2024

Thanks a mil to Michele, she's been able to quickly help me and give me really good recommendation in order to improve the SEO of my store. Thank you +++

EuroAllergy
Spanien
Booster SEO svarade 18 mars 2024

You're welcome! So glad we could assist and provide valuable SEO insights for your store. Your appreciation means the world to us. Thank you! 🌟

18 maj 2024

customer service is great! Iʻve had the app for about a year....and it feels like its better now than before.

today was the first time customer service reached out to me and it made a difference in my engagement and understanding of the app.

Izzy was great - thank you!

mahalo

‘Ōiwi
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 20 maj 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our customer service could make a difference for you. We'll keep striving to improve your experience! 😊

22 maj 2024

Excellent customer service from Alex, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Sexy Bee UK
Storbritannien
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 23 maj 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to assist you anytime. Your satisfaction is our priority!

16 april 2024

I had an enquiry re verifying my website and Pol sorted it for me. He also recommended I add a Favicon and helped me with that. The steps were easy to work through and now it’s in place. Thanks Pol.

Daisy Park
Storbritannien
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 18 april 2024

So happy to hear that! Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad everything is set up now. If you need any more help, just shout!

12 april 2024

So good

Tibet Arts & Healing
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 15 april 2024

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂

16 maj 2024

I REMOVED YOUR APP WHY DID YOU STILL CHARGE ME? I WANT THE 55.00 REFUNDED ASAP. I read in another review "To cancel your trial period, you just need to simply uninstall the app in your Shopify admin before your trial runs out. Uninstalling the app from your store will effectively cancel your subscription." THAT IS UNTRUE. I uninstalled the app and it charged me 55.00 anyway.

Expressive DeZien
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 17 maj 2024

Hi Expressive DeZien,
​
Darrel here from Booster SEO. I've read your recent app store review and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
​
Sorry for any confusion here. The reason you were charged is that you uninstalled the app after your monthly subscription began or renewed which was on May 5, 2024, you uninstalled the app on May 13, 2024. No worries though, we will be happy to get this sorted for you.
​
We have gone ahead and sent you an email to resolve this issue.

We look forward to your response to our email and hope you are open to clearing this up.
Cheers,
Darrel

25 april 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️He was professional helpful, precise & a good salesman.

Little Palace Store
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 29 april 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We aim for professionalism and precision while providing helpful service. Your satisfaction is our priority.

16 april 2024

EJ was quick nice and excellent.

spiritsoultreasures
Kanada
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 18 april 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!