BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 7 053 recensioner

Quick and easy

Opal Essence Wholesalers
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 8 maj 2024

Happy to hear it was quick and easy for you! Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

16 maj 2024

Review for Rain and the Image Processing App Support Team

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rain from the Image Processing App Support Team, and I couldn't be more impressed with the service I received. Rain was incredibly helpful, ensuring that my store was verified and added to the priority image-processing server queues. This has significantly increased the speed and reliability of the images being processed by the app, which is crucial for my business.
Rain's professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were evident throughout our interaction. He not only provided excellent support but also took the extra step to tag my store as VIP, guaranteeing that I receive the highest priority for any future assistance. This level of care and attention is truly appreciated.
Additionally, the team's guide, "Mastering On-Page SEO for Your Shopify
Overall, my experience with Rain and the support team has been exceptional. Their dedication to helping my store flourish is commendable, and I look forward to continuing to work with them. Thank you, Rain, for your outstanding service!
Have a wonderful day!

BLOOMHAUS MELBOURNE
Booster SEO svarade 20 maj 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 It was a pleasure assisting you, and we're thrilled to hear about the positive impact on your business. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Wishing you continued success!

1 maj 2024

We are actively promoting our store with SEO and Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is fantastic! When we optimized meta descriptions Booster SEO automatically fixes our links. It is always working in the background optimizing and fixing. The user interface is easy too use, logical and makes optimizing our products easy and fast. Very happy with this app!!

Alba Backgrounds
Booster SEO svarade 3 maj 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is helping your store thrive! Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

9 april 2024

Very professional and EJ was extremely helpful!

Hello Afton
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 11 april 2024

So happy you found our service professional and helpful! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thanks for the kind words!

25 mars 2024

Rain was super helpful. I still can’t talk about the app because I just installed everything. SO, I will keep you posted.

Lello.Store
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 27 mars 2024

Great to hear our support was helpful! Take your time exploring the app, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks for keeping us posted!

3 april 2024

I have been using Booster SEO for a few years now & it's been great. I am sure all the customer service agents are amazing, but I do have to make a point of just how above & beyond EJ went during our last chat, he sorted out my request & advised me with other helpful tips.

It made the whole experience really enjoyable. Appreciate you EJ!

Daruda Trading Co.
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 4 april 2024

Thrilled about your positive experience and the extra mile our team went for you! We're always here to support and advise. Your appreciation truly means a lot. Thanks for being with us! 🌟

13 april 2024

Very helpful and fast customer service. I highly recommend this app.

Kotyss
Booster SEO svarade 15 april 2024

Your kind words mean a lot to us and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for recommending us!

11 april 2024

Seems to be working well - no real issues.

The support guy was helpful too

Techtonic Hobbies
Booster SEO svarade 15 april 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear everything is working well and that our support team was helpful.

16 april 2024

Pol was helpful and professional. Great app for my website. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Treasure Coast Pet Supplies
Booster SEO svarade 18 april 2024

Thank you for your review! Thrilled you're satisfied with the app and our service. Reach out if you need anything else!

1 maj 2024

Bonne presentation, répond Bien a ma demande et offre d’autres possibilité

Enfom Clothing
Kanada
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Booster SEO svarade 3 maj 2024

Merci pour votre avis! Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez apprécié notre présentation et notre réactivité. Nous sommes là pour explorer plus de possibilités avec vous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster