Değerlendirmeler (7.479)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Ocak 2024

The support really helps me with my needs and though there's something the app can't resolved I think there's room for improvement in the future...hope not for long.

BanzaiHobby
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 16 Ocak 2024

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad our support could assist. We're continuously improving, and your input helps us grow. Here's to a better future soon!

10 Şubat 2024

Jon's invaluable assistance in verifying my store exceeded my expectations. His promptness, expertise, proactive problem-solving, and friendly approach made the entire process seamless and stress-free. If you're seeking a reliable and knowledgeable professional for store verification, look no further than Jon. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and commend him for his outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction.

Home And Office Hub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 23 saat
Booster SEO yanıt 12 Şubat 2024

Thrilled to exceed your expectations with our service! 🌟 Your recommendation means the world to us. Thanks for highlighting our commitment to customer satisfaction! If there's anything we can do, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

3 Mart 2024

Setting it up was a breeze, and the customer service has been excellent thus far.

Citywide Drinks
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 4 Mart 2024

Thrilled to hear setup was a breeze and our customer service impressed you! If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

31 Aralık 2023

Very reactive and kind service.

VOILÀ le site
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 2 Ocak 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

10 Haziran 2024

Very quick and helpful response.

Epic Threads Co.
Booster SEO yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad we could assist you quickly. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience!

19 Temmuz 2016

Just started with the ap. so far so good,. The installation process seemed to be painless.

Nyeas Party Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 yıldan fazla
6 Temmuz 2023

They have excellent customer service. The representative (Yaci) went above and beyond to help me. She helped me in areas I didn't know I needed help in! She made me feel as if I was their top client!

Juices & Berries by Klyn
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 7 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 7 Temmuz 2023

Kevin here from Booster Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

3 Haziran 2016

good product but would like services added to optimize pages for a fee already within the app.

Pbdcollectibles
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
29 Temmuz 2016

Just had a go! not sure if its worked!..will let you know!

Timpanys Dress Agency
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
18 Kasım 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

Easy to use, Im not certain about the results as I cannot see stats, but its very informative, and user friendly.

Mermaid Life