Değerlendirmeler (7.563)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
16 Kasım 2023

Very happy with the service. Communication was fast and effective. I achieved what I wanted to make happen.

Human Belongings
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 17 Kasım 2023

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

25 Mart 2024

Easy to use and support is great

Kolohe Ko
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:23 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 26 Mart 2024

Happy to hear you find our app easy to use and our support great! Thanks for the positive feedback!

24 Kasım 2023

The app seems to work great, and customer support is quick and painless.

Powerholics Performance LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 27 Kasım 2023

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

31 Aralık 2023

Very reactive and kind service.

VOILÀ le site
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 2 Ocak 2024

10 Haziran 2024

Very quick and helpful response.

Epic Threads Co.
Birleşik Krallık
Booster SEO yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad we could assist you quickly. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience!

9 Kasım 2023

My customer service agent Yaci was so helpful and nice.

Empower Her Creations
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 13 Kasım 2023

13 Ağustos 2023

Really helpful app and the person I spoke to was really helpful and even told me about favicons (I really wanted a custom one, just didn't know what it was called).

Grand Prix Gear
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
Booster SEO yanıt 14 Ağustos 2023

Kevin here from Booster Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

3 Nisan 2024

Great App

Everdress
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 4 Nisan 2024

Thanks for the review! If there's anything else we can do, just let us know. We're here to help and hope to impress you further.

8 Aralık 2023

Well the service so far has been great - Yaci was so friendly in chat and even helped me with a few ideas for my site while we waited...,

There is not too much on FREE - and the next tier is quite pricey. This is probably better for bigger stores and can certainly grow with your needs.

stok.
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:39 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 11 Aralık 2023

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear our friendly service and ideas were helpful. We understand your concerns about pricing and will take that onboard as we strive to cater to stores of all sizes.

4 Eylül 2023

She was very kind and helpful

WeflyWedream