SEO Optimizer: All‑in‑one SEO

SEO Optimizer: All‑in‑one SEO

by Booster Apps

Put your SEO on autopilot with SEO Image Optimizer

C.Ruck

Die App tut an sich alles was sie soll. Sie optimiert. Der kostenlose Plan hierfür ist an sich gut. Ich hätte mir gewünscht das die Metadaten noch mit Optimiert würden im kostenlosen Plan.

CoreScientifics

New to the app and haven't had it long enough to produce any results but great customer service and prompt.

Young and Blissful

The free app has limited functions, so I had to upgrade, my problem was site speed which did not help and I got help from elsewhere, it does not work on your blogs if you have some. it is just good for product related pages( Alt Text), so basically I paid only for broken links that other apps offer for free. I tried to email them and chat with them, not possible to contact them quickly and easy. Serach enough before adding them

July 28, 2021

James here from Booster Apps - thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for your experience so far using our app. I've reached out over email to help resolve things and understand the issue.

You can reach me or the team anytime at james@boosterapps.com or support@boosterapps.com.

Cheers,
James

digiland retail

looked good at the start, now yout loads to a screen for 20% discount and loads back to the app store.

caseoland.de

sssad as sad as dads and and ad and adsadsas adds dasdasdsa and a sdadsasd sadasddasas fudge dfgdfg dfg dfg d

Skullcandy Middle East

will give it a try. i just installed it so give me a few days or weeks to check it out and give a proper review.

mg12

asking me to submit rating 10 seconds after i installed the app seems quite useless, i couldn t find a way to procees without having to submit a review

Teamknowfish Tackle

This app will not optimize images unless you pay for the premium package. Been using this app for a while now on the $29.99 a month plan. Will be getting a new app due to images.

Hot Dress Boutique

I have to say that this app is super easy to install. Most apps I've used from Shopify takes me some time to figure it out, but this one is a no brainer. I gave it 3 stars because it's too soon to know how well it actually works. I will give it a month to see the results. Then, I'll come back and give it another review.

Nobita Shop

The app seems to be very powerful... if you pay!

I don't understand why put it for free, if 99% of the features are paid.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13