4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust SEO and image optimization features, which notably improve website loading speed and search engine ranking. They appreciate the automatic image correction, link fixing, and enhanced Google snippets features, which increase website traffic. The app's user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants find the detailed SEO reports, automatic sitemap updates, and autopilot setting beneficial. The customer service, particularly from team members EJ, Jon, Izzy, and Alex, is frequently commended for being fast and helpful. The app is recognized for providing upfront value and reducing time spent on manual image correction.

Edited March 13, 2019

This app is great, and saved me hours and hours of work doing something I thought I'd have to do myself! I'm crossing my fingers it helps direct traffic to my store too!

Gem & Tonik
Over 1 year using the app
Booster SEO replied March 14, 2019

Awesome! Always great to hear we are saving precious time to let Shopify store owners concentrate on growing their business instead of needless data entry! 🤩 Cheers, Stuart

March 13, 2019

Used this app with a previous store. It seemed to work well then. Im hoping for the same or better results.

KulturedB
3 months using the app
Booster SEO replied March 14, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words! We'd love to hear the results you get from the app! If you feel like they are underperforming, please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and we'll try help optimize your ALT tag templates also! Cheers, Stuart

March 13, 2019

Super easy. Pulls titles of images + title of shop and plugs it into the alt tag for images. I have about 200 items and it processed them all in seconds.

AltRockPop Shop
7 months using the app
Edited March 13, 2019

I am a very busy mum of 3, this app is heaven as it will save me so much time! Genius, innovative!

Qiim
Denmark
9 months using the app
March 13, 2019

Simple and does what is required with minimal effort. I recommend this app to people wanting to speed up the renaming of images

365 Engines
4 months using the app
March 13, 2019

This app is very easy to use. It was easy to install and I think its gonna get my website very far.

fly and simple
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 12, 2019

NICE APP I GUESS HAVENT STARTED USING IT. I WILL TRY TO AND HOPEFULLY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NICE.

UNIT3DOFFICIAL
France
8 months using the app
March 12, 2019

saves me a lot of time and effort so i can get on with improving my store instead of writing up multiple alt tags for every single foto ,

Fashionandbeauty
Türkiye
11 days using the app
March 12, 2019

Just Installed the app. Looking forward to see its work and performance as we need to optimize our SEO.

MARTHA DURAN DESIGN
3 months using the app
March 11, 2019

This is a very helpful app, great service. Getting notice more on Google is very important for every business.

Anointed T Shirts