Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. juli 2023

nice application worked immediately when I added it to the site. we think it will increase sales. hopefully I don't have to update the comment again after using it.

HauptSacheShop
Østrig
24 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 1. august 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

9. juli 2023

I recently tried out the upselling app called qikify on my Shopify store and I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed! This app has made it so easy for me to upsell and cross-sell to my customers, which has ultimately increased my sales. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to set up and customize. The customer support team is also extremely helpful and responsive, which is always a plus. Overall, I highly recommend

jashanekhareed
Pakistan
15 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 10. juli 2023

21. august 2023

Can verify that this app is as good as user people are stating. Super easy to set up - easily customizable, and looks great on our site. Excited to see how it does on our site :) Thank you!

BonaceBoutique
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen

28. juni 2023

This app lets you target customers with your up-sell and cross-sell offers before they reach checkout. Compared to other apps i've used this one is easy to use, user-friendly and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, although it comes with less customization.

NEW GEN ABS
8 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 3. juli 2023

16. august 2023

qikify is a game-changer! This upsell app seamlessly integrates with my store, boosting revenue effortlessly. With its intuitive interface, I created enticing upsell offers in minutes. The AI-driven suggestions are spot-on, enhancing customer engagement. The customization options allowed me to align offers with my brand's aesthetics. The real-time analytics provide deep insights into conversion rates and overall performance. I appreciated the hassle-free installation process and responsive customer support. RevUpPlus significantly increased my average order value and transformed my sales strategy. It's an invaluable tool for any e-commerce business looking to maximize profits. Highly recommended!"

Great Buyer
Brasilien
8 minutter bruger appen

22. august 2023

The Qikify Cart Upsell, Cross Sell app is a game-changer for e-commerce. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration, it effortlessly elevates the shopping experience. It offers targeted upsell and cross-sell opportunities, ensuring customers see relevant product suggestions, boosting sales in the process. Its predictive analytics are spot-on, resulting in highly tailored product recommendations. Furthermore, its ease of use ensures that even those new to e-commerce can optimize their sales strategies with minimal effort. All in all, for those looking to enhance their online store and maximize revenue, this app is a must-have. Highly recommended!

Pet Beauty
Saudi-Arabien
26 minutter bruger appen

28. april 2023

Wow this is super user friendly and it's very high quality! I'm so glad that this is also free! Another really cool thing is you can customize a lot of the aspects

For The Loaf Of God
19 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 1. maj 2023

6. februar 2023

Great! It works very well and helpful. I've been using this app for 2 months and I can confidently say it's one of the best free app out there. It's easy to use, efficient and has helped me alot . I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a this type of app that really works well. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

ROKR
3 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 14. februar 2023

10. marts 2023

Works great and has already brought in sales! I had some trouble with getting the pop ups to show at first, but it was because of some blockers and I was able to test it successfully using incognito mode. Support was helpful too. Very happy to use this app, and it's free!

Birdie Tam
Sverige
En dag bruger appen
qikify svarede 14. marts 2023

7. september 2023

Just started using this app, but it seems to do exactly what's needed for us, which is sell more product! It's easy to use, quick set up, and effective.

Arctic Cold Tubs