Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. juni 2023

really easy to set up and I didn't even need any external instructions i could just do it all with the built in tutorials, think it really enhanced my shop: bandwhoodies.myshopify.com Check it out!

B&W Hoodies
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 15 minutter
qikify svarede 4. juni 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

30. maj 2023

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

ElvaMart
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en time
qikify svarede 1. juni 2023

10. maj 2023

Useful for adding upsells on to different collections and looks very simple to use! Detailed enough for back-end users so far.

Toptoys2u Limited
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 30 minutter
qikify svarede 16. maj 2023

2. maj 2023

We just downloaded this app for our store and are in the process of getting setup! So far it's super intuitive and easy to use. Looking forward to getting started!

Friday Sock Co.
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 30 minutter
qikify svarede 16. maj 2023

14. april 2023

I just installed it. It does what it says. I'll come back and give a more in depth review but it looks very good !

ZenBody
Schweiz
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 dage
qikify svarede 18. april 2023

Redigeret 11. april 2023

I have just started using this app. It seems to do pretty much what I want. The only thing I would suggest is to be able to add the Upsell items on the cart view. It is easy to setup and to style it to match your them.

The only issue I have run into is the filtering for the cross cell. There is none. You have to add every product you want or a full collection. In some cases this may be fine. I have over 1000 products that come in a few sizes. I want to cross sell a part for all product that are a specific size. Meaning I have to manually add the products. This could be easily solved by a tag filter. All products with a specific tag will get this cross sell product. I would also think this would help with the upsell, and service sale as well.

EDCOR Electronics Corporation
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 21 dage
qikify svarede 18. april 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
I will suggest your idea to our development team. We will try to implement this feature in the future if it's possible.
If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Redigeret 31. marts 2023

Je viens de télécharger l'application, elle à l'ai vraiment top ! A voir une fois que tout sera bien paramétrer mais je recommande !

ceschosesutiles
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 26 minutter
qikify svarede 2. april 2023

14. marts 2023

This app works well and is simple to set up and get the ball rolling! I like that you can put the trigger on the add-to-cart button on the product page and on the checkout button on the cart page. The one feature I wish was available was to customize the copy of the pop-up for each offer!

HydroSwell
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 13 dage
qikify svarede 14. marts 2023

13. februar 2023

I recently tried the qikify upselling app for Shopify and was blown away by the results! The app was incredibly easy to use and the set-up process was seamless. Not only did it increase our average order value, but it also improved the overall customer experience on our store. I would highly recommend this app to any store looking to boost sales and take their customer experience to the next level. qikify truly delivers!
love this

KIDS FT
Egypten
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
qikify svarede 14. februar 2023

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day!

29. januar 2023

So far so good...easy to set up, pretty simple and appears to work as intended. Looking forward to working with it a bit more.

Dad Tired
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 dage
qikify svarede 29. januar 2023

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day!