BoosterKit Upsell + Cross Sell

Pre, Post Purchase Upsell & Cross Sell. Product Upgrade & more

Price: Free

The Luua Company

Super clean and easy upsell app. Its free but plenty of bells and whistles to increase revenue across any store. Customer support is great!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Booster Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Fluffy Bunny Lashes

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I LOVE IT, Thank you so much it is very helpful. Ps: I kept trying to submit this review but It required more text.

April 28, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Booster Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

All the best!

FCPeffects

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I like the simplicity of setup and effectiveness of all of the QIKIFY Shopify apps. I use them and love them. 5 STARS.

The Baby Warehouse

I really like it so far! I cant comment on whether its making more sales or not yet but its easy to use and makes the site look/feel more professional IMO

casonbenedetta

Location Italy
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Ho iniziato ad usare questa app e al momento funziona davvero bene. Pratica e intuitiva come utilizzo. Raccomandata!

Rivivonet

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ottima app.
Riesce a fare quello che promette cioè a farti vendere di più, anche prodotti che di solito non vendi, perché più "nascosti" all'interno dell'ecommerce. Consigliata, ed è pure completamente gratuita.

Golf Upgrades

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Free and easy! So far so good. Upswell for my golf lessons and it looks great. Great thing is they don't charge and try to get extra $$$

Pet's Pawtraits

I used this app for the upsell and was very simple to setup whilst looking very aesthetic - definitely recommend.

Gérard Bakery

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Thank you guys! I was looking for a great cross sell application on my checkout page! And guess what, I think I just found a great one :)

Tumbled Earth

First off - great price FREE thanks for that. Had some issues right off the bat but Henry was fantastic to fix them and had great communication. I just wish that in the Shopping Cart there wasn't the additional text after the product title. I have a pop up installed at the cart for the jewelry of the month...if added to the cart, then that product has the extra text and there's no way of hiding it. The app still works so great though.

Thank you very much for your review!
We'll try to update the app in the future version to remove the text at the cart page.