BoosterKit Upsell + Cross Sell

Price: Free

Gérard Bakery

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Thank you guys! I was looking for a great cross sell application on my checkout page! And guess what, I think I just found a great one :)

April 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Booster Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Tumbled Earth

First off - great price FREE thanks for that. Had some issues right off the bat but Henry was fantastic to fix them and had great communication. I just wish that in the Shopping Cart there wasn't the additional text after the product title. I have a pop up installed at the cart for the jewelry of the month...if added to the cart, then that product has the extra text and there's no way of hiding it. The app still works so great though.

April 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We'll try to update the app in the future version to remove the text at the cart page.

Comfy Shark

Location Italy

Its very good is the better app for fo cross selle in cartt, i, raccomanedend, the app for only ecommcerce manager for increase the selling

April 15, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Booster Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

All the best!

QCY - BRASIL™

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

very good.. very easy to implement.. I recommend it to everyone. makes a big difference in revenue..

LaMaisonDesBijoux

Location Spain

App works really well. Recomended 100%
I think is the best upsell app in the marketplace.
Fast support

Moto-Rad

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Used this app for cross selling products, it is very easy to use and understand how it works. Had some issues at the beggining, the pop-up would't show on the web page. After several hours of trial and error, we manage to make it work fine.

kasudo

Time spent using app 13 minutes

So far, its pretty good and responsive. Would be nice if you could set a banner image or some kind of graphic customisation on the popup

Texas Lone Star Tamales

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to cross-sell some add-on products that help raise my AOV. This app look very nice on my website. I would like to see additional functionality where I could individually edit the style of different offers I create where some could be embedded and others pop-ups.

DIGIBAL ONLINE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use. Actually no need for support. Really enough for start-up to mid level online-store

April 5, 2022

Carts of Love

Location India

I absolutely loved the entire process of setting this up. So easy and customisable according to your store! Definitely the best app out there. Must Try :)

April 5, 2022