BoosterKit Upsell + Cross Sell

Pre, Post Purchase Upsell & Cross Sell. Product Upgrade & more

Price: Free

Parrot Handmade

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I used this app to help me sell more products, I will be sure to submit another review once I have the app for some time. The app is extremely easuy to use and very helpful.

March 18, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Booster Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Mamma Mia's Closet

So far so good I have been looking for an app that is easy to use and my customers can enjoy as well.

The Press Club

so far so good will update after i use it for awhile this was left to remove the watermark for now so well see!

Develop Device

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app that is useful and really works! It's very easy to use and everything can be easily customized to fit into your store. I recommend it.

Pottery For The Planet

Location Australia

This must be hands down one of the best apps we've used on our store. It's easy to use, does exactly what it should, and looks great on the store. Have I mentioned the customer service is exceptional! Never have I dealt with an app developer who was this helpful and was able to solve my issue and even code on their end that quickly! Kudos to these guys - I can heavily recommend this app!

Budeful

Seems like a great app! easy to install and setup! We have been looking for the right app to power and drive our site - hoping this is the one! :)

Mirror Mirror Cosmetic Co

Time spent using app 20 minutes

So far, So good. I like the set up and personalization options for this app. It does for me in 1 app what I recently had 2 different apps doing.

Cockroach Wheels

Location Australia
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Seems to be working well. Easy to use and interface makes sense to customise. First time doing cross selling / up selling so this is a great way to start.

Suplaza

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Excellent upsell app, very satisfied with the looks and have gotten lots more conversions! Appreciate the app

CAMERON'S Brewing

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Easy to use interface, quickly built a cross sell that displays multiple products in a single window.. Great app!

February 22, 2022