BoosterKit Upsell + Cross Sell

BoosterKit Upsell + Cross Sell | Reviews

by qikify

Pre, Post Purchase Upsell & Cross Sell. Product Upgrade & more

Arcana Silver

Great add on to the basic theme. Using this in tandem with Quick View Plus. Easy to use, good formatting, and works great.

December 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Booster Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Ignite Worldwide

I used this app to sell more products after customers check out. It is a must have app for all online stores.

November 12, 2021

Crab Apple Books & More

This app allowed me to offer an upgrade on certain products easily. Loved the ability to match fonts and colors to my brand. My add on offer could have variants chosen in the pop up, which was greatly appreciated.

November 3, 2021

3 Barn Swallows

I just started to play with the app, and I could set up an upsell and cross-sell promo in minutes. The setting process is easy, starter friendly. The app has cool popup styles with good customization ability and enough color and font options.
It works fast (at the frontend, too) and seems a stable application.
I would like to see two things: split testing with the upsell product and with the discount type (% vs. $).

September 7, 2021