Bouncer

Deter underage visitors

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Clout Up

Time spent using app About 2 months

What really sets them apart is their customer service. I emailed them and simply had to grant them staff access to my store. Boom! Problem solved in under five minutes! Great app and developers!

Darth Dabs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

amazing does its job, we needed this for security purposes and it has absolutely been worth it

Beertestnz

Location New Zealand

My first app!
Easy to install and online chat help was instantaneous when I had questions.
Great value :-)

100 Zone

Love this app. Super simple to use and keeps everyone safe.

Los Angeles Papers

Anish and Alan were so helpful and great to talk to!
You guys need more people like them!

Bloom Vapes

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great App, basic premise, does its job well with solid support.

Passion Ette

Time spent using app About 5 years

I absolutely LOVE this app! I use it for my adult store www.shoppassionette.com it is the very FIRST thing my customers see when they arrive to my store and how Bouncer lets you customize the look and feel of the age verification page says a lot about how the rest of your website will look to your customers (PROFESSIONAL). You have the choice to let your visitors verify via Facebook. You can even choose an exit URL used when no access is allowed due to an underage visitor. PLUS, It will even let you download an excel spreadsheet of the visitors. It's easy to use, easy to set up and absolutely worry free! Make it look and do what you want and TA-DA! All done. I highly recommend this app.

Dopeboo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Bouncer's customer support is fantastic!

Mykohu Com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app! Quick and Easy set up! Also, chat support was very quick to respond and extremely helpful! My issues were resolved immediately...NOT days! Thank you Noah and ShopPad Inc.

Illicit Llc

Bouncer, hands down best app for age restriction. Very simple to use and the process was very user friendly and easy.