Bouncer

Bouncer

by ShopPad Inc.

Deter underage visitors

UPS WELLNESS

Great app! Very simple and easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal. Really quick and helpful! I highly recommend with no reservation.

Warehouse Liquor Store

Bouncer is easy to use and looks great. Plus their support is top level, I needed an assist and they were friendly and efficient and sorted it out quickly. Thanks ShopPad, especially Anh & Mandy.

VapeMeet

Very friendly, quick service and willing to go the extra mile in some customizations to how I wanted it to look. will recommend. thank you

Eliquidstop

Amazing Support some of the best considering we use a hefty amount of apps no one else comes close, Matt works extremely fast and deserves a raise

Peet Bros.

This app was just what we needed to add age verification to certain pages of our website. It was so easy to set up and customize, and the customer service was responsive, fast, and the interactions were pleasant. There was an issue integrating Bouncer with another app we were using for product bundles, and the Bouncer team offered to reach out to the other app developers and work with them to help resolve the integration issue. They went above and beyond to help get the problem solved - and that goes a long way! Thank you!

LowPrices24h

I really need this kynd of app for make my store goes LEGAL, sooo thanks so much for that Bounccer ILY BRO

The DS Company

I love the sleek ness of this landing page for Age Verification!!! It was very easy to set up! Two clicks and I was done! This is perfect for my startup business

Alcove Home, LLC

Good app with great support! I spent a not-insignificant amount of time (read: many hours) looking for an attractive, user-friendly, simple and affordable age-verification popup app for my shopify store. After test running a few, this one was my favorite. There was one funky thing going on, where the dropdown menu selections for the birth-date fields was crowded, so I emailed the app's support to ask about it. Matt was very quick to respond and provided the solution quickly!

Canna Mammie

This is truly the easiest app I have ever used!!! I LOVE the options and I literally had everything set up and going in less than two minutes! EXCELLENT app!!

shatterhocbd

GREATTTT AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM USE IT FOR ALL YOUR MUST BE 21 AND OVER STORES ITS EASY AND FAST AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ALL KINDS OF CODES ETC. Super product

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9