Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Tremblaydecals

Great app with great customer service. We had a large number of variants to add in a variety of sizes, colors, materials, etc., and as our product sizes can vary greatly we wanted several options available for shipping. Dave from Boxify was quick to get back and helped me bulk add the dimensions of all our items within 24 hours (150+ items, each with 50+ variants!).

The app also provides real time shipping rates from UPS (or FedEx) with a basic Shopify account by linking to our existing UPS account. Highly recommend, is exactly what we were looking for (this functionality should come standard with Shopify!).

Breach Point Gear

Boxify solved all my shipping problems. I no longer have to guess what to charge for shipping based off of weight which we all know is different depending on where you are shipping to. No more losing money on shipping or overcharging my customers. Dave at Boxify was very responsive to all my questions when fine tuning Boxify to fit my store. I finally have something that I can depend on and trust. If you are still on the verge of whether or not to install Boxify I highly suggest you stop putting it off and do it now.

Thegoodliver

Boxify app solved the issues we had in the past for more accurate shipping fees for our customers. The support team is extremely helpful and always reply to you quickly when you need that help right away.

Singing Bowls Unlimited

Our company has used many different seller stores. None have had an app that produces results with perfect accuracy. It wasn't perfectly easy to do, but with support from the company, I was able to figure out any kinks along the way. Now we are hitting shipping rates with 100% accuracy!

Having a person who responds so quickly and genuinely about my issues was very pleasant, and was a huge difference than most my experiences when receiving support.

Boxify is the word that you heard, and it's a good one.

Louder Than Liftoff Llc

When I suggested to Shopify Support Gurus that they implement enhancements to calculate shipping based on boxes sizes assigned to individual products they pointed me to Boxify. What a lifesaver this app is! I love this app. It's saving my customers a ton in shipping costs, and saving me lots of headaches since I ship both products that are very small and very large. When I had a question about setup Dave responded very promptly and extended friendly customer service. Thanks, Dave!

Kalamazoo Candle Company Wholesale

So, I just installed your app last night and configured it this morning. And after and easy 1.5 hours it is completely setup and 100% functional. Just had to take a moment to say thanks for making such a functional and intuitive app. Every aspect of it worked as promised and your FAQ answered the two questions I couldn't figure out on my own.

Again....thanks!

Medwakh Com

Incredibly detailed software that lets you finally take control of shipping and make the process even easier than you ever dreamed. Finally, you can do away with flat rate shipping options and charge your customers a fair price that doesn't leave them feeling cheated, and doesn't leave you covering extra costs.

Have any problems or questions at all? Simply reach out to their support team and prepare to be dazzled with a quick reply and a working solution to your challenges that will have you up and running in no time!

Bittree

Great app that solved our shipping challenges. The team is incredibly responsive and always willing to help!

Newbeedrone

Once again fantastic app and I cant believe Shopify hasn't made Boxify part of their core package. The functionality it provides is something that my business absolutely cannot live without! And Dave is great! We spoke on the phone a while back and I just want to reiterate again how great his service has been. Buy with confidence, because trust me, if you want to do any real shipping, you NEED THIS APP!!

Ige Inc

This online E-commerce is a new thing to me. Building my own site has been very challenging a huge perk is to have apps like Boxify have amazing customer service! The dimensional packaging is also great when your store has LARGE and small items! Thanks Dave!