Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Beam Authentic

Boxify is awesome, and perhaps even better, is the masterful knowledge and ability to quickly and successfully troubleshoot problems when you reach their technical support. In a world of plugins, apps, APIs, and multiple parties (e.g. Shopfiy, ShipRush, Boxify) all interwoven in the function of shipping and our eCommerce user experience - it is INVALUABLE to be able to get help and keep the customer experience optimized, display accurate rates, and understand how it all fits together.

I use Boxify with my company as a plugin (app) to Shopify.

I had a question as to why one of the services (Fedex Ground) in this case was not appearing to customers on our website, and while this question had stumped Shopfiy on several calls, Dave from Boxify instantly knew the issue. It took him about 10 seconds to ask the right question, and enable me to fix the problem (by un-hiding the "Company" form field in the Shopify checkout). Further, I now understand the issue, which is that Fedex only offers Ground service for companies. So, I then enabled the Fedex Ground Home Delivery option, which then solved my problem as well for residential addresses. 5 Gold Stars for Dave and Boxify!

Whether this matters to you or not, or whether this was my own user error or not, it had stumped many others, but not Boxify. My takeaway is that Boxify is a great service not only for the functionality they provide, but even more so from their expertise and ability thru customer support to help you use their service properly and get the most out of it.

Cisco Net Global

This app is really easy to use !

Eid Moments

Definitely a huge thumbs up. It solved the problem for us and the money it saved us was much more than what we were losing without the app (i.e. without the ability to link each of our box dimensions to its respective product). 5-stars for ease of use, simple setup, no maintenance, and no hassle.

Total Landscape Technology

I wanted to have the option to hide shipping method options at check out but still charge a shipping fee. It would of been an invested technical work around but Dave understood what I was trying to do and suggested I change the language of the terms to "Probable Shipping Method (may ship by a different Ground service" that way customers wouldn't be upset if they choose UPS and got USPS shipping! Excellent problem solver!

Jps Bears

Took me a bit to figure it out but thanks to Dave I now have it! Dave spent the entire day going back and forth with me making sure he answered all of my questions and showing me all the proper settings and my misconceptions. The biggest thing you need to know is that Boxify doesn't take over all of you shipping needs it just gives the proper prices for customers in the cart. Its a shame that Shopify cant do this since all other shopping carts can figure this out. You still have to add all of your boxes in to the Shopify section so you can actually ship the order with the proper box. Once you do this you should be good to go. Boxify also tells you how to best package your orders too.

Nola Crawfish Bread

It took me less than 15 minutes to get Boxify up and running. We ship primarily one product, but have some seasonal items as well -- meaning we have multiple box sizes, and both boxes have their own weights, which is where we ran into trouble with Shopify's default settings. We also wanted to use our negotiated rates and were very disappointed that on the Advanced plan we couldn't set multiple box sizes! But Boxify solves all of that -- and you can be on the Lite plan to get negotiated rates, which is a nice surprise. This app is perfect if you need multiple box sizes and/or negotiated rates. Couldn't recommend it more, top-notch support too!

Altmanplants

This application is what we needed to be able to get our negotiated shipping rates from UPS. It has all of the features we need, and support has always been spot on when we need help.

Farmers Friend

Really appreciated Dave and his customer support. I had an issue with my negotiated rates and he jumped through hoops to help me nail down the issue. Which was on my end of course. Now my dimensional weight headache is gone.

Lammergeier

Boxify is exactly what I needed to ship various size/weight boxes from my Shopify store. Dave responded very quickly to my email request and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful through the steps of getting my shipping profiles set up.
I would highly recommend this app to anyone needing more shipping options than the single default option provided by Shopify with the basic plan. Thanks again!

Marin French Cheese

The app works well, but the support is second to none. Dave and his team worked countless hours to sort out an issue for us that turned out to be UPS related and nothing to do with the Boxify product. He also replied in a speedy manner and at all time. Excellent support. Thanks!