Boxify

Boxify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
January 21, 2023

Absolutely love Boxify and their fantastic support! Dave goes above and beyond to answer questions and help solve any issues you might run into while using the app.

The Carnivore Bar
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 4, 2023

Boxify was exactly what we needed to get accurate calculated shipping rates. The set up was pretty easy and Dave was so helpful with support! Anytime I had a question, he was quick to return emails and phone calls to help. Thank you!!

JL Local
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 31, 2022

Dave has helped our business tremendously. He responds promptly to all my questions! Every business should use this app.

Garage Strength
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 8, 2022

Dave at Boxify is quick to jump on a call and offer support. When your dealing with a down system, a 1:1 conversation is sometimes all that is needed. He is experienced, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile.

DiamondBoxx
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
November 29, 2022

Boxify was perfect for our situation and allowed us to get our shipping rates for our clients as accurate as possible with a bit of setup and tweaking. Their support was top notch and quick to provide solutions and/or suggestions for getting the app to produce shipping configurations that work for our products.

Camel-Cart-Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 31, 2022

We've had a great experience with Boxify over the last few years. We ship various products from single screws to large, heavy plates and Shopify's shipping settings just weren't cutting it for accurate shipping rates. The ability to look back and see why a specific order was quoted at a specific rate is also really helpful for troubleshooting situations where the incorrect rate was given. Support is also very responsive and has been fantastic when we've needed assistance.

Saunders Machine Works
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 27, 2022

We use this app strictly for its box packing algorithm to reduce time spent selecting box sizes when printing batches of orders. It's easy to configure and handles package selection very accurately. It's saved us a ton of time!

Tiesta Tea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 12, 2022

I use Boxify to more accurately calculate shipping at checkout. My product is sold in a wide range of sizes and quantities. Every shipment is different with costs all over the place. Boxify allows me to set up an almost limitless range of possibilities. Calculations are well within 10% of actual shipping charges. If I had a more standardized product and box inventory, I'm sure it would be dead-on. I've contacted support maybe 3 times over the year I've had it. Dave has always been quick and professional. Something else most people do not know about apps, in general, is that many slow down your site's load speed, which hurts google's ranking. Boxify does NOT do that!

Carpenter Core LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 31, 2022

Product works as they say it does and their customer support responds very quickly. We love this product and the team behind it.

Good Judy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 30, 2022

Preparing to launch my new store. Tried the trial and subscribed! This app calculates shipping for my items based on which size box (I have 4 package sizes), then shows how to pack as a bonus. The best thing is the customer service. WOW! My silly questions are answered so quickly. The support is amazing!

Terrain UL