Boxify

Boxify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
January 22, 2018

This application is what we needed to be able to get our negotiated shipping rates from UPS. It has all of the features we need, and support has always been spot on when we need help.

Altmanplants
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 12, 2018

Really appreciated Dave and his customer support. I had an issue with my negotiated rates and he jumped through hoops to help me nail down the issue. Which was on my end of course. Now my dimensional weight headache is gone.

Farmers Friend
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2018

Boxify is exactly what I needed to ship various size/weight boxes from my Shopify store. Dave responded very quickly to my email request and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful through the steps of getting my shipping profiles set up.
I would highly recommend this app to anyone needing more shipping options than the single default option provided by Shopify with the basic plan. Thanks again!

Lammergeier
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 28, 2017

The app works well, but the support is second to none. Dave and his team worked countless hours to sort out an issue for us that turned out to be UPS related and nothing to do with the Boxify product. He also replied in a speedy manner and at all time. Excellent support. Thanks!

Marin French Cheese
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited December 25, 2018

This app is a must-have for any business with varying product size. We ship rare GTR auto parts around the world, ranging in size from screws to bumpers. Although getting the data (measuring dimensions and weighing items) is quite involved, it's the only way to figure out complex shipping calculations. Whenever we've had any issues with the app, we've received fast and useful responses from Boxify. We highly recommend this app.

Thanks!
Jaclyn

tfaspeed.com

UPDATE (12/25/18): We have only positive things to say about Boxify and the support we've received from their knowledgeable staff. Getting accurate shipping calculations can be complex and Boxify helps automate the process. Whenever we've had discrepancies with shipping costs or had any other issue, we've received expert responses quickly from Boxify. We'd be thrilled if all apps had this level of customer service and expertise.

Terra Firma Automotive
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2017

Best shipping app in the app store. A MUST HAVE for any website. Also great customer support. Thanks Dave!

Optimum Engraving
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 25, 2017

Our store has a big inventory of different shaped items. Boxify has been the perfect solution to our shipping dilemma. Customer service has been amazing, very prompt and helpful.

Pomprevel
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 22, 2017

Boxify has been an absolute necessity for our business! We ship many products of varying dimensions and weights, and were limited by Shopify's ability to use only one default box size. Not only has Boxify solved that problem for us (impacting the shipping costs incurred by our customers), but their customer support is first rate. They are always so responsive and helpful, and really take the time to understand any issue presented to them. We are very thankful for Boxify and would recommend this app to any shop owner.

Activaproducts
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 20, 2017

I have to join the fan club here. This is amazing and Dave provides awesome support. I have spent a fortune trying to get a web site with a shopping cart that doesn't gouge my customers who purchase only one item or force me to eat shipping charges for folks who buy multiple items. This is a simple install and works beautifully. Words simply will not express my satisfaction with this app! Great product and great service... WELL WORTH the cost for even a "mom and pop" home-based business like ours. Thank you, Dave!

Healthy Shelf Sales
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 31, 2017

Dave is an amazing resource, and this app works very well. The team working on it strives to make it more dynamic on a daily basis, and is willing to go the extra mile to make test features available for customers to try out what their working on. Very cool team to work with.

Open Source Steel