Boxify

Boxify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited August 15, 2019

Dave is incredibly helpful and quick to respond to any questions you may have. The dimensional weight calculations are very accurate if you spend a little time properly setting it up. Now that we use it, I could not imagine running our shipping calculations any other way. Dave and team always respond within a business day, which is a nice change from many developers. Great service! A+

Acuity Instruments
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 14, 2017

Boxify has been the best solution for our website shipping calculations. Dave is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Highly recommended!

The Artifox
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 23, 2017

Dave is very prompt and responsive to our questions and very helpful with bulk uploading of dimensions to our store. This product works wonderfully for our needs and seems to be solving our problem of dimensional weight calculation. If you are having cost issues with dimensional weight vs. true weight, this is the app for you!

Fifthelementonline
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited March 22, 2017

We can't say enough about this app! It's designed brilliantly and delivers real-time shipping rates from FedX, UPS and USPS for every product variant in our store, based on the size and weight of each product. Our framed art sizes vary greatly and within Shopify, there was no way to set a box size for each of our images, let alone each image's size variants. However, upon installing and opening the app, each variant had a size input field. Also, we were able to add sizes for every product automatically by using the downloadable spreadsheet of products which Boxify creates. After adding the sizes to over 250 products on the spreadsheet, Dave at Boxify ensured the uploaded spreadsheet worked perfectly. Tech support is second to none - they've gotten back to us within a few hours via email, with every question we've had. You don't need to pay Shopify for real time rates, you get them included with Boxify in the cost of your subscription.

UPDATE (one month later):
Just another shout out to Dave for knowing FedX's services better than FedX reps, who needed to go back on what they told me after some further research confirmed Dave was correct. He knows this business, you won't go wrong.

Testimages
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2017

Great app with great customer service. We had a large number of variants to add in a variety of sizes, colors, materials, etc., and as our product sizes can vary greatly we wanted several options available for shipping. Dave from Boxify was quick to get back and helped me bulk add the dimensions of all our items within 24 hours (150+ items, each with 50+ variants!).

The app also provides real time shipping rates from UPS (or FedEx) with a basic Shopify account by linking to our existing UPS account. Highly recommend, is exactly what we were looking for (this functionality should come standard with Shopify!).

Tremblaydecals
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 25, 2016

Boxify solved all my shipping problems. I no longer have to guess what to charge for shipping based off of weight which we all know is different depending on where you are shipping to. No more losing money on shipping or overcharging my customers. Dave at Boxify was very responsive to all my questions when fine tuning Boxify to fit my store. I finally have something that I can depend on and trust. If you are still on the verge of whether or not to install Boxify I highly suggest you stop putting it off and do it now.

Breach Point Gear
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 22, 2016

Boxify app solved the issues we had in the past for more accurate shipping fees for our customers. The support team is extremely helpful and always reply to you quickly when you need that help right away.

Thegoodliver
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 6, 2016

Our company has used many different seller stores. None have had an app that produces results with perfect accuracy. It wasn't perfectly easy to do, but with support from the company, I was able to figure out any kinks along the way. Now we are hitting shipping rates with 100% accuracy!

Having a person who responds so quickly and genuinely about my issues was very pleasant, and was a huge difference than most my experiences when receiving support.

Boxify is the word that you heard, and it's a good one.

Singing Bowls Unlimited
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 27, 2016

When I suggested to Shopify Support Gurus that they implement enhancements to calculate shipping based on boxes sizes assigned to individual products they pointed me to Boxify. What a lifesaver this app is! I love this app. It's saving my customers a ton in shipping costs, and saving me lots of headaches since I ship both products that are very small and very large. When I had a question about setup Dave responded very promptly and extended friendly customer service. Thanks, Dave!

Louder Than Liftoff Llc
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 15, 2016

So, I just installed your app last night and configured it this morning. And after and easy 1.5 hours it is completely setup and 100% functional. Just had to take a moment to say thanks for making such a functional and intuitive app. Every aspect of it worked as promised and your FAQ answered the two questions I couldn't figure out on my own.

Again....thanks!