Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Nerdy Nuts

Terrible customer service. Terrible with demand.

This tool did not calculate shipping for 60 of my orders. I had to manually reach out to the customers to process their transactions and collect their addresses. I spoke to Dave from Boxify about this problem, his solution was "uninstall the app. and use Shopify". I still can't believe that was his suggestion.

This tool is an incomplete solution that is difficult to set up. Use something else, Shopify support can help you find a better solution.

upcyclecomputerwerks

still doesnt do what i need. All i need is an app that lets me set box sizes not something so overly complicated and convoluted as this. Learning curve is fine, but it asks a ton of things i dont need to ask or answer. How hard is it to just be able to set universal box sizes?

the pricing structure is terrible- for an app that just lets you pick box sizes, the fact that the price goes up the more you sell is stupid. .

this is apparently the best we can expect. if only shopify would listen to the customers and just let us set box sizes globally stupid apps like this wouldn't have to exist to infuriate us.

Edit: Dropped to 1 star because it prevented multiple customers from checking out!!! Careful guys, it actually stops you from making money!

Janitorial Restoration Hub

This app is good if you do not know how to charge for shipping, however the customer service is beyond rude. charge an extra flat rate instead of using boxify. you will save money and make more on shipping with a flat rate

MotoGateway, Inc.

Doesnt even recognize my API credentials, who the hek are the 43 people that gave this app 5 stars. I mean, that's a lot of family members rating your worthless app.

Slippedstitchstudios

I am really unhappy- i thought this would make my shipping better- but i have been paying $39 a month since april 2016 and it looks like i have only used it a handful of times. i am not sure how long my analytics information has been available on the app (because i rarely have the need to go on it)- but prior to a glitch that happened today- i thought EVERY order was using boxify. we took 8hrs to set this up- and ive paid over $1000 and ive gotten nothing. Really unhappy. :(

Stmfab Com

Twice I contacted Dave @ boxify. This time the shipping miscalculations cost me over $200. Boxify does not handle multiple boxes.Dave should take customer service class, don't waste your money, just to lose more.