Boxify

Boxify

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Boomerang Digital LLC
4.6
November 5, 2022

I spent 5 hours working with this app including watching videos. It seemed to hold a lot of promise but no matter what I tried, I could not get it to work. I was working on a Saturday so I could not get with the support team.

Vette1
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 2, 2021

I was having trouble with a few of our products, that when ordered, were being charged more than double for shipping. I reached out to support to troubleshoot and attempt to find the issue and was treated rudely. I was just told "that I must have done something wrong" and was left with that. Not knowing what the root cause was and with no help to fix it I had no choice but to uninstall and find a new app. (I also manage THREE shopify stores and have not experienced these overbilling issues. My issue was also only with the calculation of larger boxes and not our small products.)

Bourbon Real Talk
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 25, 2020

Terrible customer service. Terrible with demand.

This tool did not calculate shipping for 60 of my orders. I had to manually reach out to the customers to process their transactions and collect their addresses. I spoke to Dave from Boxify about this problem, his solution was "uninstall the app. and use Shopify". I still can't believe that was his suggestion.

This tool is an incomplete solution that is difficult to set up. Use something else, Shopify support can help you find a better solution.

Nerdy Nuts
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 7, 2019

still doesnt do what i need. All i need is an app that lets me set box sizes not something so overly complicated and convoluted as this. Learning curve is fine, but it asks a ton of things i dont need to ask or answer. How hard is it to just be able to set universal box sizes?

the pricing structure is terrible- for an app that just lets you pick box sizes, the fact that the price goes up the more you sell is stupid. .

this is apparently the best we can expect. if only shopify would listen to the customers and just let us set box sizes globally stupid apps like this wouldn't have to exist to infuriate us.

Edit: Dropped to 1 star because it prevented multiple customers from checking out!!! Careful guys, it actually stops you from making money!

upcyclecomputerwerks
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 21, 2019

This app is good if you do not know how to charge for shipping, however the customer service is beyond rude. charge an extra flat rate instead of using boxify. you will save money and make more on shipping with a flat rate

Janitorial Restoration Hub