Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Racing Sport Concepts

Lost lots of sales due to unexpected outcomes with this app. For example if you click ship for free it just removed the dimensions and then shows as unavailable when customers go to checkout. Update: Vendor responded immediately to my negative review with a solution to my problem. Still not in love with the app but the response time makes it more favorable to me.

AE QUALITY FILM

Were a growing biz/store so overhead is everything right now and paid apps are not the norm for us yet. But we are paying for and using with success Boxify. It has helped us do exactly what we needed for our business and for our customers. The support has been very good and each question has been answered very timely and I even got a phone call at my request. Well done!

Graphasound

Amazing app! Just what I was looking for! Tried other apps but I quickly gave up trying to get them to work. This was the only app that I could find that allowed me to use MY as in my own negotiated shipping rates with UPS using my UPS account. Installation was flawless. The only thing is $19 it's a bit pricey for my needs right now. Would be happy to pay $10-$15 but will have too see. Grrrr.... too bad Shopify doesn't have functionality like this out of the box. Great app guys!