Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

JAW Products, Inc.

I always always always receive EXCELLENT support from Dave, like none other, complete with screenshots and troubleshooting logs etc. And the app is just so great, it's saved us loads of money, that I know for sure! Just wonderful!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

Top notch support. I was having issues with Boxify not selecting the correct box, then support quickly pointed out that the issue was my mistake. Support quickly looked at my settings, product dimensions, and shipping carriers and to me how to correct them. No issues since and the shipping is being calculated perfectly.

Norse Interiors

I chose this app because no other app could help me set shipping rates on products, consisting of several parts, shipped in custom packages. I have a large number of SKUs and Boxify helped me upload them in a smooth way. Their customer service is outstanding!

The Treasure Hunters

This is an awesome app! We have a HUGE variety of products......MANY shapes and sizes......so we needed a way to manage the numerous packaging variations for shipping calculations. Boxify made it a simple process!! On top of that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! No wait times for a response. Immediate communication and solutions. Thanks Dave!! www.thetreasurehunters.ca LOVES this app!

3DUPfitters

Really helps when shipping products of different sizes and especially in multiple boxes. I couldn't run my Shopify shop without it.

KMiata.com

Great app and fantastic customer support! We've been using it for nearly 3 years and it does a nice job of calculating accurate shipping rates for us.

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Great customer service. The app is simple, but that is what I love about it. It is easy to set up and use. Totally does the job if you are needing dimensional shipping.

Frameworth Time Crashers

This app works and is easy enough to set up. I followed the steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. The service support is stellar and have been a huge help. , I followed your steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. You have been a huge help and this app is fantastic! Shopify itself could learn a thing or two from the team behind this app, fast response time and to the point instructions.

Piñata District

We are about to launch our website. This what was holding us back from doing so! Our concern was always the shipping cost and making sure we are calculating properly. This is a must have app! Easy to set up! Cant wait to start using in a live settings.

WAAM

Boxify saved us from our constant shipping miscalculations. Honestly, before Boxify our shipping was hardly ever accurate, after Boxify we're happy campers and our saving both our customers & ourselves money! Accuracy is key people! Also, whenever we've needed assistance with the app - Boxify support has been happy & quick to help. 5 stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6