Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.

Jan's Bear Essentials

Before Boxify, I was losing money on shipping costs. Once I added the dimensions into the system for 1600 different products (whew, that was a job), what I charge my customers falls into line with what I pay to the post office. Sure wasn't even close before I installed Boxify!!

TALEA Beer Co.

Boxify helped streamline our shipping. We have many different products and it makes it easy to get accurate shipping rates regardless of what our customers order. We have some fairly complex shipping restrictions in terms of what products can and can't ship together, and Boxify's support was INCREDIBLY helpful and thorough in terms of making sure everything worked properly. They are very straightforward about their limitations and great at providing workarounds for Shopify's limitations.

Dirt King Fabrication

Best app & customer service on the app store when it comes to shipping calculations! This app has been a life saver when it comes to data entry, so simple to configure and use right away! Dave is always our go to guy; the support is phenomenal and the team always gets back to us the same day (Even on weekends). There hasn't been one thing they haven’t been able to solve for us, highly recommend.

Rocker Ski Rack

Boxify rocks! The app does exactly what it says - gets your customers real time rates based on actual product geometry (not just volumes). Support is top notch - quick, responsive, and super helpful. Don't know what I would do if I didn't have this app! If you need to calculate dimensional shipping rates, this is your answer.

BellStone

App works really well and is easy to use. I recommend using the bulk edit if you have a lot of items. Dave is very responsive and helpful. Usually responds in minutes.

FuelTech Wholesale

App works really well and support has been quick to respond to any concern and help explain any issues we were having.

AaronChang.com

Boxify has been a life-saver for us! We have so many different variations of products in different sizes and mediums and Boxify allows us to easily enter product dimensions (which Shopify surprisingly doesn't offer) so that shipping can be properly calculated. Their customer support is top notch and they've helped us troubleshoot several issues we were having. The one thing I recommend for Boxify for the dimensions to be carried over when a product is duplicated in Shopify (might be a Shopify feature request). But we are so thankful for Boxify and all it has done for our business!

Rare Earth Mercantile

So far I am really impressed with this app! It gives me accurate shipping rates for my products, which are quite variable in size and weight. Their customer service is wonderful! I have been pleasantly surprised by how quickly they respond to any inquiry that I submit. Dave is awesome and is great at explaining things clearly and always gets my issue resolved!

Kenny Brown Performance

Boxify has helped us to provide substantially more accurate shipping charges to our clients. We ship via different locations & have many oversized products and Dave helped me understand how to make everything work together to ensure proper pricing. The customer service has been outstanding and prompt. I would definitely recommend Boxify to those who have intricate shipping needs. The app does everything stated and more!

Sant Ambroeus

The best customer service I have ever experience. Dave was quick, thoughtful, and able to help us work through all of our issues. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12