Avaliações (165)

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 11% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de junho de 2024

From 5 stars to 1 star after the latest update to the app! the build your own box is our biggest selling product and since the app was updated in May, it is so slow that our customers cannot use it and our marketing agency had to exclude it from all advertising because it hurts our business more than benefiting it. also without being told, we only discovered the app can handle only 250 products in one step and we have over 700 products in our catalogue that we realised that they have been excluded from the app without any notice. the support is friendly but useless and only repeat what they have been told. we are looking for a replacement now and we don't recommend this app in its current state.

booxies
Austrália
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 1 de julho de 2024

Hi there. We are so sorry that our update has left you frustrated. Our recent update was critical to ensure we keep the app in line with using Shopify best practices (like the Bundles API), and sadly there are some changes in how the app works. Right now, we are working on adding pagination to better handle more than 250 products. We would love to work with you to ensure we can help you build your best bundle. Thanks for this feedback <3

3 de abril de 2024

Have had multiple issues with this app - one day it's working just fine, the next day all of a sudden the prices have changed all over the place. The customer support has been no help - I've requested help multiple times and they basically always say it's an issue on our end and we need our web developer to deal with it. We are a tiny shop and definitely do not have a web developer on deck. Currently looking for a new app.

Euclid Farms
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2024

Hi Hilary, I'm so sorry about the poor experience you've had with us. It's true that the technical issue isn't actually being caused by BundleBuilder, but we definitely could (and should) have handled this better. I'll be reaching out to you directly to see if there's anything I can do to help clear this up for you and hopefully restore your trust.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

8 de junho de 2024

After the new release, the app is not supporting to any 3rd party payment gateways. Also support is very bad and not helpful.

BoxUp Luxury Gifting
Índia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 1 de julho de 2024

Hi, thanks for your review. We are now using the Shopify Bundles API, which only works with Shopify Payment processing. We will ensure to communicate that to our merchants in the future. We are here if there is anything we can do outside of this to help you!

8 de maio de 2024

The app is not working well, lots of bugs and you will face problem with your inventory and of course the support is slow like the app slows down your website.

FIORA
Tunísia
3 dias usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 1 de julho de 2024

Hi there! We have recently updated our app and have very few bugs! If you want to give us another try, we are here and ready to help 🫡

Data de edição: 28 de maio de 2024

There's pretty much only one rule for software: if you're going to significantly change it, you need to warn your users with plenty of lead time. That's doubly true if you're removing a core feature.
This app no longer works with subscriptions, an absolutely core feature. Not only that, but they promoted this update for months via email, and never once mentioned that subscriptions would no longer be supported.
In fact, this very app page currently promotes the app as supporting subscriptions, which is false. They haven't even bothered to update this page.
Go to their website and search the term "subscription." What do you find? No mention anywhere that subscriptions are no longer supported.
After their update broke this core function of our website we spent days reaching out to them trying to figure out how to fix it, only to have our issue finally escalated to then be told 'yeah that features gone.'
No remorse, no apology, no 'oh oops, in our weeks of spam emails about this major update we forgot to mention that a core feature would be removed, sorry about breaking your website.'
It's obvious that they prioritized keeping clients paying over informing their clients, and decided to go for a "so sorry that happened" approach over a "heads up this is what's coming" approach.
Even if there is no way to continue to support subscriptions based on the new API (doubtful but let's assume) they should still notify everyone in advance that subscriptions will no longer be supported, it should be stated on their website at least somewhere, and it should be on this very app page, and certainly should no longer be promoted as supporting subscriptions on this page (!).
Sadly, I would not recommend trusting your business to this team, as there is no knowing when they'll pull the rug out from under you and your customers, and their practices of misrepresenting their features here as I type this, in addition to their decision not to forewarn users that subscriptions would be broken, are both inexcusable for any app.

Wild Ice Botanicals
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 9 de outubro de 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! This is one of the best reviews we've received so far, and we appreciate your input. Your feedback and suggestions are highly valued as these are what help us continue to improve our app. Hopefully, we'll be able to implement the changes in our next update.

There are no words to express how grateful we are for your candid feedback. Please let us know if you require assistance; you know how to reach us! Cheers

Data de edição: 25 de julho de 2023

DO NOT DOWNLOAD - THIS APP IS NOT SUPPORTED.

From Shopify:
"BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle is currently unsupported...it may not work as expected until the developer updates it. You can contact the developer for support or uninstall the app and find an alternative in the Shopify App Store."

We've had this installed since October and it has gone down multiple times for large swaths of time. Their latest patch fails to load or fix the issues. Customer's are building boxes and then left hanging (it never actually gets to the checkout point),
Super disappointed in the product and the "customer service".

We're actively looking for a new app as there are/were too many problems over an extended period of time. Save yourself the aggravation and avoid BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle by Staytuned.

MicroPuzzles
10 meses usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 24 de julho de 2023

Thank you for your honest review. We've clearly let you down here. I'm sorry about that. I'll be reaching out to you personally to see if we can turn this experience around for you.

I do want to note here that the message you're seeing from Shopify in your store admin that BoxBuilder is "not supported" refers to the fact that our app is currently making an API call to an unsupported endpoint (which will be fixed very soon). It does not mean that we do not offer support for the app. We definitely do offer customer service and support.

That said, after reviewing your tickets with us, I agree that our support crew was not responsive enough to your needs. That's not the standard we set for ourselves. Again, I apologize. I hope you'll give us another chance to address the issues you've been struggling with.

Best regards,

Hannes Bez
Director of Customer Experience

31 de julho de 2023

I attempted to use this app for my website, sugar-rushed.shop, now for about a month and have found it was very successful in the beginning but quickly began to fall apart with there being constant issues persisting with the app. This includes the main being a complete loss of functionality based on a neverending loading loop when accessing the product bundles setup using the app. I have waited and waited for support to help me in this matter but there is absolutely no support and this is starting to feel like highway robbery.

Sugar Rushed
30 dias usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 2 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for this honest review. I sincerely apologize for the issues you've encountered with our app, I understand where you're coming from. I also understand how important it is to receive a prompt response from support when needed, I'm sorry that we've disappointed you. This is not the kind of customer experience we would like you to have.

I'll reach out to you personally and hopefully, you'd give us a chance to make your experience better. Again, I apologize. I hope to hear from you soon.

29 de agosto de 2023

Instead of the order coming through with the individual SKUS, they get added as "Notes" to some randomly generated new SKU. Way to ruin inventory tracking and make it impossible for fulfillment. STAY AWAY

Bar & Cocoa
6 dias usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 30 de agosto de 2023

Hi Peter,

This is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at BoxBuilder.

I understand you're frustrated with the issue you've encountered with inventory tracking. We'd love to help you out and get this sorted! This is a common issue that our merchants encounter when the app is not properly set up.

I've reached out to you through e-mail to offer assistance and figure out how we can get this fixed. I hope to hear from you soon!

7 de dezembro de 2021

I am very disappointed with not only this APP but the service I have been receiving (or not receiving) from their support team. I have emailed countless times over the past few days about an issue that came up while creating my builder. Essentially all the work I put into the builder got deleted not once, but twice. I emailed the support team and they replied with "we will get back to you shortly". I have yet to receive a reply about what exactly happened and how I can fix it. Considering how many of us creating a builder for our websites are typically on a time-crunch trying to get it done before a deadline, replies from the support team should be a lot quicker. Also, not having a contact number makes things very difficult when you have an urgent matter. I decided to create a third builder for my site since I was not getting a reply back. I finished the builder and now another issue has come up. Now when a client tries to create a gift box going through the steps I have outlined, they cannot click on the next step and have it pop up, they have to scroll all the way down to see the next step. This was not happening before. I have again emailed countless times today and I have yet to receive a response. I find this situation extremely unprofessional considering certain issues that come up with the app can only be fixed by contacting support, so there is nothing we can do other than wait.

Knots & Blooms Gifts
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 7 de dezembro de 2021

Hi there - we are so sorry! Our email service, Intercom, is down right now due to the AWS outage. Thanks for your time on a screenshare, fixing your issues is our #1 priority right now! We so appreciate your patience, and we deeply apologies for these issues and our slow response!

Data de edição: 1 de agosto de 2023

DO NOT download this app - when it stops working, there is literally zero customer service. Zero response. We're scrambling to find a replacement since this is non-functioning and no one will get back to us after FOUR DAYS of repeated inquiries.

Rare Assembly
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Staytuned deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2022

I sincerely apologize for the issues you've encountered with our app, and for the unacceptable response time from our support team. I understand how important it is to receive a prompt response from support when needed, I'm sorry that we've disappointed you, we've clearly let you down.