BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ele Ella

Great app and support. Customer service was a bit slow initially but once they started to help us they resolved the issues very quickly. I love the way it looks on our website, it really upped the shopify game!
Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Hi! Thanks for your patience with us! As you can tell, we aim to provide the very best customer service. As we are a small (but mighty) team of real humans, sometimes we are slower than we'd like in responding. We are working on improving our response time. Appreciate this review and your honest feedback!

The Hug Company

The app it’s self is quite good, the customer service is brilliant. They helped me build pretty much exactly what I had in mind so thank you very much.

Normod

Really useful if you need a box builder. However, the app is a bit complicated, I need help to use it. Luckily, their support team is easy to reach and very helpful.

March 29, 2022

Thanks for this feedback. We agree, the app can do SO MUCH, that it can be a bit overwhelming at first. Luckily, our support team always has your back. Please let us know if there is anything else you need before launch and viel Glück!!

poppy & fig

Does the job and cheaper than other apps out there. It would be great if there is an auto update of products when a new product is added (in the Bulk Builder).

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Whoa Nelli

On the pro side this is a great idea and has a very nice looking layout. The one thing I wish that I would have known before investing time in getting this app set up is that it's still a bit of a work in progress. The developers have been helpful and responsive, but I've run into a few hiccups which had to be handled manually. Once it was set up I learned that people could only select 1 variant per product for their gift sets which is a problem for my business. The app developers say that this is going to be addressed in the future, but that will be too late for holiday orders for my biz. I think this will be a 5-star app in the future, but currently it's not something that's fully functional right out of the box and I needed it to be.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Just in case it's of any help, you can allow multiple variants to be selected, you just have to enable the 'Show variants separately' option. I know that's not always a perfect solution but it's available now if you wanted to give it a go. As you mentioned, we're currently working on another method of allowing it that works with the variant drop down menus.