BoxBuilder:DIY Product Bundles

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Homegrown Wrappings Gift Company

Customer service recently has been really great. My layout is so much cleaner and easier to use now. With such apps, there's always something you'd like to be able to change - layout or otherwise - and not only is this team is quick to add those suggestions to the list, but they will help you with a short term solution if at all possible.

December 7, 2021

We are working so hard to reply quickly, and be as helpful as possible. It was a delight working with you and we're happy you're happy! 😊

poppy & fig

Does the job and cheaper than other apps out there. It would be great if there is an auto update of products when a new product is added (in the Bulk Builder).

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Whoa Nelli

On the pro side this is a great idea and has a very nice looking layout. The one thing I wish that I would have known before investing time in getting this app set up is that it's still a bit of a work in progress. The developers have been helpful and responsive, but I've run into a few hiccups which had to be handled manually. Once it was set up I learned that people could only select 1 variant per product for their gift sets which is a problem for my business. The app developers say that this is going to be addressed in the future, but that will be too late for holiday orders for my biz. I think this will be a 5-star app in the future, but currently it's not something that's fully functional right out of the box and I needed it to be.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Just in case it's of any help, you can allow multiple variants to be selected, you just have to enable the 'Show variants separately' option. I know that's not always a perfect solution but it's available now if you wanted to give it a go. As you mentioned, we're currently working on another method of allowing it that works with the variant drop down menus.