FB & IG Customer Journey Ads

FB & IG Customer Journey Ads

by Brainity

Prospecting and Retargeting Ads for Facebook & Instagram

Purple Metro

This app is great for retargetting. You just set it up, set a budget and it takes care of the rest. Our only complaint is that it would be nicer if it could just randomly choose items from the catalog itself to advertise.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

One of our next features will allow you to choose the products that you want to advertise. We will let you know as soon as it's available. :)

WoodDetail

I have used this application and I can ensure that the application works and optimize many tasks. The attention of the team is good and personal.

Keep it up team!

REVOQ Watches

Very useful tool for Ecom. Already seeing some good results coming through. It allows me to focus on other stuff while the app is taking care of optimizing campaigns. Very good customer support as well.

Bambola

Brainity is amazing
Very easy to use
It started to give me benefits from day one
The support team is awesome
Good job

Bella Grace Fashion

Life is honestly too short for this app.

Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors.
Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading.
Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way.
Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue.

Really disappointing given the cost.

September 25, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfactory. I give you some feedback about your complaints:

- "Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors."
You don't have a Facebook pixel installed in your store, so that's why we weren't able to detect your traffic. Without this info it's impossible to create and optimize a retargeting campaign. We are always happy to help users improve their store. :)

- "Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading."
We need images to have a size of 600x600 px at least. Maybe this was the issue. You only have to talk us through the in-app chat I will always help our users.

- "Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way."
Sorry but I don't get this issue. It would be lovely to better understand what it was in order to help you and improve the app.

- "Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue."
Yes, we have it, but for the retargeting campaign that you weren't able to launch because of the missing Facebook pixel.

- "Really disappointing given the cost."
You've been on free trial, so we haven't charged you anything. :)

Also, I have to say that it's not fair to publish a review like this without giving us the opportunity to help you.

We would love to have you again with us, so if you want we can help you with a special onboarding and extra days of trial. Just contact us at hello@brainity.co.

Lithe

- The support team is awesome
- Perfect app for a small/medium business
- Easy to use
- They get better results than agencies that charge more than 1500 euros/month
- They keep improving things, which is key nowadays

ROYAL STRAPS

This is the best app on Shopify !! Easy setup in 10 min and sales 8 times my ad spend last 30 days !! also a lot more trafic to my site :) Customer support best ever...so whats not to like :) Thanks guys at Brainity for making this app.

Pulpo en su tinta

Very easy to use. In a few minutes, I launched a campaign that is making 10x my ad spend. Totally recommended!

Nordic Projekt

Brainity has created an automated revenue stream to my store without spending time optimizing my campaigns. Great app!

Velites

Great Custommer Support by the Brainity Team and Great product as well. Brainity does what it says and for us it has achived CPA's cheaper than ever from day 1. We recommend the Brainity team and the product for any small or medium sized brand looking to reduce costs on advertising. Also if you want to start selling on facebook and instagram.

Previous 1