Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity Takes the guesswork out of Facebook & Instagram Ads

The Glow Pot

Really great app, I've definitely seen an increase in sales and conversion since using them. The team are so helpful and supportive!

Branni Pets

I've been using Brainity since june 2020 and I'm very satisfied because is simple to use and I can manage my FB and IG ads easier and without spending so much time. Also the customer service is awesome, fast and efficient. I strongly recommend it if you are a very busy entrepreneur and you refuse to spend hours setting FB ads on Business Manager.

Troop London

Been using for only a couple of days and get ROAS 4x ! did not expect to see the result so quick as I have been trying so many agencies and apps and non can produce a result in such a short period. well done brainity! hope there is more to come!

elreymago

Muy buena aplicación para crear facebook ads e instagram ads, muy practica y sencilla con buenos resultados. Además el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

Lumia Coffee

Excellent app to manage and create Facebook & Instagram ads with the best results and the support is amazing too.

Decoralino

Super útil y super fácil de usar. Facilita enormemente la creación estructura de campañas y en nuestro caso hemos mejorado mucho los costes de captación. Muy recomendable

Turberville's Welsh Honey

I've been using Brainity for 1 month now (including the generous 2 week trial period) and found creating a campaign much easier than with facebook ads manager. I'm happy to let Brainity monitor and optimize my ad spend and I'm seeing increasing ROAS (return on ad spend) figures over the time I've been using it.

Urban Fit Den

Facebook ads can get complicated! Thanks to Brainity that is no longer the case. The app helps simplify the process with the audience creation tool, and the budget optamisation. They literally manage ad spend to the ads that are working! ITs an amazing tool that makes facebook ads easy. They also have a huge ads library to help with your creative juices, with a few simple clicks you can import headlines and add copy from proven ads! awesome!

Lemon And Twig

The app is nothing short of amazing! It has skyrocketed my ROAS. The best part of the app is the ease of understanding, the streamlined process of campaign set up and they have tons of resources, including an ad library which is literally a click away. Furthermore, the support team is absolutely awesome. They will always be there to support with helpful tips. Honestly, it's like having an ad agency working for you for pennies on the dollar and far better results! Thank you and keep up the great work.

Dealz-direct

We just started to work with Brainity and interface is very nice and straight. I think campaign setup process is faster than in Facebook.

Previous 1 3 4