Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity makes Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads extremely easy.

byrupe

The app looks great and simplifies a lot for Facebook ads beginners, but the support team is terrible. When you have questions they keep saying "Brainity is a self-service app" and send you to their blog posts, so you can keep lost. If you understand about facebook ads and need to simplify, probably the app will help you. If you need help to set up your ads properly, get advice from the support team to do them well they are not there for you. I planed to use this app after i read lots of reviews explaining that they have an excellent support team helping small advertisers to get results. But they are not here to help you to advertise, So, in the end, using Facebook ads manager or use the app is almost the same. You are alone on this! So sad about the support!

Gems Beauty Lab

I used this app to help me do my fb ads campaigns. It's really simple and the results are impresive. Let's keep working on it together! Thanks for your help.

Rags|Tags|Bags

This is hands down THE BEST app to use for your Facebook & IG ads. They have a huge library of copy that makes it easy to know what to say (including emoji's)!!! I have tried different companies, but this by far is the easiest to use. They are about to add Google Smart Ads and I'm stoked about it!!! I'll continue being a customer with Brainity FOREVER!!

Indian Grocery Express

This app really wonderful to manage ads at one place along with awesome team and quick customer service response,
I will definitely continue to us this app.

The Glow Pot

Really great app, I've definitely seen an increase in sales and conversion since using them. The team are so helpful and supportive!

Branni Pets

I've been using Brainity since june 2020 and I'm very satisfied because is simple to use and I can manage my FB and IG ads easier and without spending so much time. Also the customer service is awesome, fast and efficient. I strongly recommend it if you are a very busy entrepreneur and you refuse to spend hours setting FB ads on Business Manager.

Troop London

Been using for only a couple of days and get ROAS 4x ! did not expect to see the result so quick as I have been trying so many agencies and apps and non can produce a result in such a short period. well done brainity! hope there is more to come!

elreymago

Muy buena aplicación para crear facebook ads e instagram ads, muy practica y sencilla con buenos resultados. Además el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

Lumia Coffee

Excellent app to manage and create Facebook & Instagram ads with the best results and the support is amazing too.

Decoralino

Super útil y super fácil de usar. Facilita enormemente la creación estructura de campañas y en nuestro caso hemos mejorado mucho los costes de captación. Muy recomendable

Previous 1 3 4 5