Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity makes Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads extremely easy.

Kays Kube

Terrible customer service with slow replies. They’ve identified the problem that’s causing my store’s errors but are not able to advise how to rectify. Pointless app for us if it can’t even work.

Gerardo Collection

Great APP! AD Library is the key + We are getting 4-5 ROAS which is better than any of the other FB apps on here...

La Boutique MOSO

Good app, does what it says. The support is very helpful. I have been using this app for one month and so far everything is fine

Joli Joli Jewellery

The plugin is fantastic! I didn’t want to believe it as it sounded too good to be true, but we’re getting 5x ROAS on adverts, which took me 10 minutes to set up. I highly recommend it!

Country Galz

I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to in this case. I had issues (my own fault) getting my store connected but their customer support is out of this world, that alone says a lot. I had this app a year ago and it was the best I've used. You do need to give it time to collect data (which is the phase I am in) so now that I understand that. My traffic brought in from the ads were amazing, just got to give it time to reach the bottom funnel which I look forward to! I have tried 3 other apps through Shopify for FB ads and NONE bring me the results Brainity did in regards to valuable traffic. Hence why I am back to using them. I look forward to collecting more data, opening my funnels up and making sales with this app. SO much easier then doing myself through FB and also compared to other apps I've used.

Lash Barb Cosmetics

STAY AWAY UNLES YO WANT YOURADS ACCOUNt DISABLED I have run a successful Shopify store for over 3 years and never felt compelled to write a review until now. App is utter trash, unless you're completely new to FB ads stay away. Got my fb ad account deactivated after emailing me and telling me I need admin rights(which I already had) Stay away

March 8, 2021

We are sorry to see that your ad account has been disabled. Facebook sometimes reacts strangely and disables ad accounts, regardless of what app you are using.

We have sent you an email with the links and instructions needed in order to reactivate your ad account. However, we see that the ad account is active and working right now.

Our support team is always ready to help you in these situations. If you had contacted us through the in-app chat we would have been able to help you.

It is important to note that we can't be held responsible for the decisions that Facebook makes unilaterally about your ad account, your Facebook page, or the content used in your ads.

It is very annoying when Facebook makes it difficult for users like you to simply run your ads, but it is not in our hands to prevent it from happening, nor do we have the possibility to prevent it. We can only help you reactivate your account as soon as possible.

I hope you reconsider your review after receiving our email with the guide to reactivate your ad account.

Gems Beauty Lab

I used this app to help me do my fb ads campaigns. It's really simple and the results are impresive. Let's keep working on it together! Thanks for your help.

Rags|Tags|Bags

This is hands down THE BEST app to use for your Facebook & IG ads. They have a huge library of copy that makes it easy to know what to say (including emoji's)!!! I have tried different companies, but this by far is the easiest to use. They are about to add Google Smart Ads and I'm stoked about it!!! I'll continue being a customer with Brainity FOREVER!!

Indian Grocery Express

This app really wonderful to manage ads at one place along with awesome team and quick customer service response,
I will definitely continue to us this app.

The Glow Pot

Really great app, I've definitely seen an increase in sales and conversion since using them. The team are so helpful and supportive!

Previous 1 3 4 5