Brainity: Winning FB & IG Ads

Brainity: Winning FB & IG Ads

by Brainity Software, SL

Take the guesswork out of Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads.

adrianbalastegui

Brainity has helped me to increase my visibility on my website. Their system to create the ads for social networks makes everything much easier. I have also been able to talk to them and they have guided me with tips and they have taught me all the options of the app. 5 stars!

AJT Jewellery

This is the most amazing app for Facebook Ads on Shopify by far! nothing else compares and I have tried them all and I mean ALL OF THEM, Retarget App (Horrible), Socioh (Horrible), AKO (Horrible), Madgicx (Horrible), ROI Hunter (Horrible) the list goes on.

Out every single Facebook ad app in the Shopify app store this is the best!..
I don't say that lightly.

I have spent countless hours on the phone with Facebook marketing experts from FACEBOOK!!!! who had no idea and could not get any results with sales.

Brainity Customer service has been amazing, always there to help you get the best results. Jose from Brainity has been so helpful getting set up with the app and making sure the ads are tweaked and getting great ROI.

The App is easy to use and it self adjusts to get the best results from multiple ads. It creates a funnel for you so you can capture leads from top to bottom.

The 14-day trial was fantastic and was enough to see results.

Thank you, guys.

dog&boy

I was a total sceptic with this app, but after 30-days using it we are so impressed.

Like many ecommerce stores, we too had tried and tested so many apps that promised so many things and then failed to deliver.

With the impact to retail from the lockdown, we had to be prudent with our expenses and that included letting go our digital marketing consultant.

After a frustrating few weeks trying to wrap our heads around FB Ad Manager, a friend and Shopify store owner, recommended Brainity.

Many apps promise the world, but in reality they do not deliver for one reason or another. Brainity though, delivers on its promise.

We've been so impressed with the results in the last 30-days since we've started using it. The online support is also fantastic. We had errors with our product catalogue in FB but the Brainity sorted it out quickly for us. The support provided is fantastic.

Setting up the ads take some thought on your part to ensure you are serving up appropriate content to your leads, but Brainity takes care of the complex side of things of FB/IG ads.

The dashboard is easy to read and follow and provides a clear snapshot of what is working.

The app definitely deserves 5-stars, but with all things, there should always be constant improvement.

It would be good to be able to target ads to email subscribers and lookalikes.

Also comparison metrics in the dashboard for industry and/or like businesses; and suggestions on how to improve your ad including which of the dynamic ads set are resonating so you know what type of content is working and then replicate it.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review and feedback!

We have several shortcuts to easily create and test lookalikes audiences, and the rest of your feedback summarizes a part of the upcoming features that we are going to release. :D

Easy Stuff

Very good App and helpful team. From moment one they were ready to give us a hand and teach us the system and how it works. Tried few strategies that logically work well and with some patience we started getting good results.

Aarondavoe

I'm a newbie when it comes to marketing! This app has made everything so easy. The customer service is awesome I really appreciate the hands on approach overall a great app! Brainity will be the future in marketing!
www.aarondavoe.com

BARBAS 1935

Surprised of the good work that does this app which helps me to all my preparation on Facebook and Instagram ads. Helps you on your budget and to prepare the campaigns in each step. Is a must have if you want to increase your sales through Ads. Amazing customer service!

Little Miss Marmalade

I have tried many of these types of apps as I find doing this directly thru FB and IG a time suck. I am very happy with this one. Its a bit steep in price but my ROIs are double what they have been in the past. My ad spend is down and my revenue is up. Give it a try.

Cerveses Hoppit

Very user-friendly interface that allows you to set up campaings within minutes without prior knowledge. Support team is also awesome, definitely highly recommended app!

NUNU BARCELONA

Amazing app, makes FB/IG advertising really easy and fast, with a nice interface. Support staff is amazing, helps above expectatations.
Really recommend it, we had real fast results in a field where we had no experience.
5 stars!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

An incredible piece of software, makes the entire FB/IG Ad process so simple and the support team are fantastic. Since installing we have achieved ROA of 4+ for the past 3 months.

Previous 1 3