FB & IG Ads Like Never Before

FB & IG Ads Like Never Before

by Brainity Software, SL

Get More Traffic and Sales With Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

ROYAL STRAPS

This is the best app on Shopify !! Easy setup in 10 min and sales 8 times my ad spend last 30 days !! also a lot more trafic to my site :) Customer support best ever...so whats not to like :) Thanks guys at Brainity for making this app.

Pulpo en su tinta

Very easy to use. In a few minutes, I launched a campaign that is making 10x my ad spend. Totally recommended!

Nordic Projekt

Brainity has created an automated revenue stream to my store without spending time optimizing my campaigns. Great app!

Velites

Great Custommer Support by the Brainity Team and Great product as well. Brainity does what it says and for us it has achived CPA's cheaper than ever from day 1. We recommend the Brainity team and the product for any small or medium sized brand looking to reduce costs on advertising. Also if you want to start selling on facebook and instagram.

La Fiesta de Olivia

Great app with outstanding support. Setting up a campaign is very straightforward and the results in terms of sales have been better than expected.

Undertake

The app adjusts our budget very well and gets very good results. Totally recommended! : D Thanks Brainity!

Weimar Spain

Great work Brainity! In the first 30 days, I got a ROAS of 10.73! Easy to use and incredibly effective

1 3 Next