Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads | Reviews

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity makes Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads extremely easy.

elreymago

Muy buena aplicación para crear facebook ads e instagram ads, muy practica y sencilla con buenos resultados. Además el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

Lumia Coffee

Excellent app to manage and create Facebook & Instagram ads with the best results and the support is amazing too.

Decoralino

Super útil y super fácil de usar. Facilita enormemente la creación estructura de campañas y en nuestro caso hemos mejorado mucho los costes de captación. Muy recomendable

Turberville's Welsh Honey

I've been using Brainity for 1 month now (including the generous 2 week trial period) and found creating a campaign much easier than with facebook ads manager. I'm happy to let Brainity monitor and optimize my ad spend and I'm seeing increasing ROAS (return on ad spend) figures over the time I've been using it.

Urban Fit Den

Facebook ads can get complicated! Thanks to Brainity that is no longer the case. The app helps simplify the process with the audience creation tool, and the budget optamisation. They literally manage ad spend to the ads that are working! ITs an amazing tool that makes facebook ads easy. They also have a huge ads library to help with your creative juices, with a few simple clicks you can import headlines and add copy from proven ads! awesome!

Lemon And Twig

The app is nothing short of amazing! It has skyrocketed my ROAS. The best part of the app is the ease of understanding, the streamlined process of campaign set up and they have tons of resources, including an ad library which is literally a click away. Furthermore, the support team is absolutely awesome. They will always be there to support with helpful tips. Honestly, it's like having an ad agency working for you for pennies on the dollar and far better results! Thank you and keep up the great work.

Dealz-direct

We just started to work with Brainity and interface is very nice and straight. I think campaign setup process is faster than in Facebook.

adrianbalastegui

Brainity has helped me to increase my visibility on my website. Their system to create the ads for social networks makes everything much easier. I have also been able to talk to them and they have guided me with tips and they have taught me all the options of the app. 5 stars!

dog&boy

I was a total sceptic with this app, but after 30-days using it we are so impressed.

Like many ecommerce stores, we too had tried and tested so many apps that promised so many things and then failed to deliver.

With the impact to retail from the lockdown, we had to be prudent with our expenses and that included letting go our digital marketing consultant.

After a frustrating few weeks trying to wrap our heads around FB Ad Manager, a friend and Shopify store owner, recommended Brainity.

Many apps promise the world, but in reality they do not deliver for one reason or another. Brainity though, delivers on its promise.

We've been so impressed with the results in the last 30-days since we've started using it. The online support is also fantastic. We had errors with our product catalogue in FB but the Brainity sorted it out quickly for us. The support provided is fantastic.

Setting up the ads take some thought on your part to ensure you are serving up appropriate content to your leads, but Brainity takes care of the complex side of things of FB/IG ads.

The dashboard is easy to read and follow and provides a clear snapshot of what is working.

The app definitely deserves 5-stars, but with all things, there should always be constant improvement.

It would be good to be able to target ads to email subscribers and lookalikes.

Also comparison metrics in the dashboard for industry and/or like businesses; and suggestions on how to improve your ad including which of the dynamic ads set are resonating so you know what type of content is working and then replicate it.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review and feedback!

We have several shortcuts to easily create and test lookalikes audiences, and the rest of your feedback summarizes a part of the upcoming features that we are going to release. :D

Easy Stuff

Very good App and helpful team. From moment one they were ready to give us a hand and teach us the system and how it works. Tried few strategies that logically work well and with some patience we started getting good results.