Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity makes Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads extremely easy.

Bloomsbury Mill Ltd

terrible I have a verified domain and events configured the top and bottom campaigns are just whirling around and customer support is terrible avoid

Crepslocker

I sent them numerous emails requesting to change the account originally linked with my brianity, my queries remain unanswered. I contacted them through my Shopify account, also via Twitter and directly via email and Instagram with no replies. Disgusting service. I am very annoyed! Avoid these guys. Bad service!

Lash Barb Cosmetics

STAY AWAY UNLES YO WANT YOURADS ACCOUNt DISABLED I have run a successful Shopify store for over 3 years and never felt compelled to write a review until now. App is utter trash, unless you're completely new to FB ads stay away. Got my fb ad account deactivated after emailing me and telling me I need admin rights(which I already had) Stay away

March 8, 2021

We are sorry to see that your ad account has been disabled. Facebook sometimes reacts strangely and disables ad accounts, regardless of what app you are using.

We have sent you an email with the links and instructions needed in order to reactivate your ad account. However, we see that the ad account is active and working right now.

Our support team is always ready to help you in these situations. If you had contacted us through the in-app chat we would have been able to help you.

It is important to note that we can't be held responsible for the decisions that Facebook makes unilaterally about your ad account, your Facebook page, or the content used in your ads.

It is very annoying when Facebook makes it difficult for users like you to simply run your ads, but it is not in our hands to prevent it from happening, nor do we have the possibility to prevent it. We can only help you reactivate your account as soon as possible.

I hope you reconsider your review after receiving our email with the guide to reactivate your ad account.