Brainity: Customer Journey Ads

by Brainity

Prospecting and Retargeting Ads for Facebook & Instagram

1 review

Bella Grace Fashion

Life is honestly too short for this app.

Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors.
Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading.
Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way.
Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue.

Really disappointing given the cost.

September 25, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfactory. I give you some feedback about your complaints:

- "Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors."
You don't have a Facebook pixel installed in your store, so that's why we weren't able to detect your traffic. Without this info it's impossible to create and optimize a retargeting campaign. We are always happy to help users improve their store. :)

- "Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading."
We need images to have a size of 600x600 px at least. Maybe this was the issue. You only have to talk us through the in-app chat I will always help our users.

- "Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way."
Sorry but I don't get this issue. It would be lovely to better understand what it was in order to help you and improve the app.

- "Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue."
Yes, we have it, but for the retargeting campaign that you weren't able to launch because of the missing Facebook pixel.

- "Really disappointing given the cost."
You've been on free trial, so we haven't charged you anything. :)

Also, I have to say that it's not fair to publish a review like this without giving us the opportunity to help you.

We would love to have you again with us, so if you want we can help you with a special onboarding and extra days of trial. Just contact us at hello@brainity.co.