Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads | Reviews

by Brainity Software, SL

Brainity makes Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads extremely easy.

Gerardo Collection

Great APP! AD Library is the key + We are getting 4-5 ROAS which is better than any of the other FB apps on here...

La Boutique MOSO

Good app, does what it says. The support is very helpful. I have been using this app for one month and so far everything is fine

Joli Joli Jewellery

The plugin is fantastic! I didn’t want to believe it as it sounded too good to be true, but we’re getting 5x ROAS on adverts, which took me 10 minutes to set up. I highly recommend it!

Country Galz

I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to in this case. I had issues (my own fault) getting my store connected but their customer support is out of this world, that alone says a lot. I had this app a year ago and it was the best I've used. You do need to give it time to collect data (which is the phase I am in) so now that I understand that. My traffic brought in from the ads were amazing, just got to give it time to reach the bottom funnel which I look forward to! I have tried 3 other apps through Shopify for FB ads and NONE bring me the results Brainity did in regards to valuable traffic. Hence why I am back to using them. I look forward to collecting more data, opening my funnels up and making sales with this app. SO much easier then doing myself through FB and also compared to other apps I've used.

Gems Beauty Lab

I used this app to help me do my fb ads campaigns. It's really simple and the results are impresive. Let's keep working on it together! Thanks for your help.

Rags|Tags|Bags

This is hands down THE BEST app to use for your Facebook & IG ads. They have a huge library of copy that makes it easy to know what to say (including emoji's)!!! I have tried different companies, but this by far is the easiest to use. They are about to add Google Smart Ads and I'm stoked about it!!! I'll continue being a customer with Brainity FOREVER!!

Indian Grocery Express

This app really wonderful to manage ads at one place along with awesome team and quick customer service response,
I will definitely continue to us this app.

The Glow Pot

Really great app, I've definitely seen an increase in sales and conversion since using them. The team are so helpful and supportive!

Branni Pets

I've been using Brainity since june 2020 and I'm very satisfied because is simple to use and I can manage my FB and IG ads easier and without spending so much time. Also the customer service is awesome, fast and efficient. I strongly recommend it if you are a very busy entrepreneur and you refuse to spend hours setting FB ads on Business Manager.

Troop London

Been using for only a couple of days and get ROAS 4x ! did not expect to see the result so quick as I have been trying so many agencies and apps and non can produce a result in such a short period. well done brainity! hope there is more to come!

Previous 1 3 4 5