Brainity: Customer Journey Ads

Brainity: Customer Journey Ads

by Brainity

Prospecting and Retargeting Ads for Facebook & Instagram

WoodDetail

I have used this application and I can ensure that the application works and optimize many tasks. The attention of the team is good and personal.

Keep it up team!

REVOQ Watches

Very useful tool for Ecom. Already seeing some good results coming through. It allows me to focus on other stuff while the app is taking care of optimizing campaigns. Very good customer support as well.

Bambola

Brainity is amazing
Very easy to use
It started to give me benefits from day one
The support team is awesome
Good job

Lithe

- The support team is awesome
- Perfect app for a small/medium business
- Easy to use
- They get better results than agencies that charge more than 1500 euros/month
- They keep improving things, which is key nowadays

ROYAL STRAPS

This is the best app on Shopify !! Easy setup in 10 min and sales 8 times my ad spend last 30 days !! also a lot more trafic to my site :) Customer support best ever...so whats not to like :) Thanks guys at Brainity for making this app.

Pulpo en su tinta

Very easy to use. In a few minutes, I launched a campaign that is making 10x my ad spend. Totally recommended!

Nordic Projekt

Brainity has created an automated revenue stream to my store without spending time optimizing my campaigns. Great app!

Velites

Great Custommer Support by the Brainity Team and Great product as well. Brainity does what it says and for us it has achived CPA's cheaper than ever from day 1. We recommend the Brainity team and the product for any small or medium sized brand looking to reduce costs on advertising. Also if you want to start selling on facebook and instagram.

La Fiesta de Olivia

Great app with outstanding support. Setting up a campaign is very straightforward and the results in terms of sales have been better than expected.

Undertake

The app adjusts our budget very well and gets very good results. Totally recommended! : D Thanks Brainity!

Previous 1