FB & IG Ads Like Never Before

FB & IG Ads Like Never Before

by Brainity Software, SL

Grow Your Traffic & Sales with Facebook & Instagram Ads

BORN ROSÉ Barcelona

Game Changer! After few weeks, our ROAS is already much much better + the creation of facebook ads campaigns are much faster. 10/10

The Earth Case

This app is a no brainer! It saves you time, helping you run your Facebook ads in a simple yet efficient way. It's also providing us the ROAS we are expecting while it runs in autopilot.

Miles From

Having tried a few of the FB/IG Apps on Shopify, I was a little gunshy about using another, but the support received from Jose and the ROAS after the first 3 weeks has seen me sign up for the paid plan. Highly recommended.

All My Eco

This app works great. It saves you time so you can focus on your business and it simplifies facebook ads for people that aren't experts like me. Also, the customer support is fast and helpful

Dosco Jones

This app is great for retargeting. You just set it up, set a budget and it takes care of the rest. The interaction with customer service is really good as well

WoodDetail

I have used this application and I can ensure that the application works and optimize many tasks. The attention of the team is good and personal.

Keep it up team!

REVOQ Watches

Very useful tool for Ecom. Already seeing some good results coming through. It allows me to focus on other stuff while the app is taking care of optimizing campaigns. Very good customer support as well.

Bambola

Brainity is amazing
Very easy to use
It started to give me benefits from day one
The support team is awesome
Good job

Lithe

- The support team is awesome
- Perfect app for a small/medium business
- Easy to use
- They get better results than agencies that charge more than 1500 euros/month
- They keep improving things, which is key nowadays

ROYAL STRAPS

This is the best app on Shopify !! Easy setup in 10 min and sales 8 times my ad spend last 30 days !! also a lot more trafic to my site :) Customer support best ever...so whats not to like :) Thanks guys at Brainity for making this app.

Previous 1