Brainity: Automate Your Ads

Prospecting and Retargeting Ads for Facebook & Instagram

Bambola

Brainity is amazing
Very easy to use
It started to give me benefits from day one
The support team is awesome
Good job

Bella Grace Fashion

Life is honestly too short for this app.

Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors.
Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading.
Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way.
Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue.

Really disappointing given the cost.

September 25, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfactory. I give you some feedback about your complaints:

- "Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors."
You don't have a Facebook pixel installed in your store, so that's why we weren't able to detect your traffic. Without this info it's impossible to create and optimize a retargeting campaign. We are always happy to help users improve their store. :)

- "Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading."
We need images to have a size of 600x600 px at least. Maybe this was the issue. You only have to talk us through the in-app chat I will always help our users.

- "Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way."
Sorry but I don't get this issue. It would be lovely to better understand what it was in order to help you and improve the app.

- "Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue."
Yes, we have it, but for the retargeting campaign that you weren't able to launch because of the missing Facebook pixel.

- "Really disappointing given the cost."
You've been on free trial, so we haven't charged you anything. :)

Also, I have to say that it's not fair to publish a review like this without giving us the opportunity to help you.

We would love to have you again with us, so if you want we can help you with a special onboarding and extra days of trial. Just contact us at hello@brainity.co.

Lithe

- The support team is awesome
- Perfect app for a small/medium business
- Easy to use
- They get better results than agencies that charge more than 1500 euros/month
- They keep improving things, which is key nowadays

ROYAL STRAPS

This is the best app on Shopify !! Easy setup in 10 min and sales 8 times my ad spend last 30 days !! also a lot more trafic to my site :) Customer support best ever...so whats not to like :) Thanks guys at Brainity for making this app.

Pulpo en su tinta

Very easy to use. In a few minutes, I launched a campaign that is making 10x my ad spend. Totally recommended!

Nordic Projekt

Brainity has created an automated revenue stream to my store without spending time optimizing my campaigns. Great app!

Velites

Great Custommer Support by the Brainity Team and Great product as well. Brainity does what it says and for us it has achived CPA's cheaper than ever from day 1. We recommend the Brainity team and the product for any small or medium sized brand looking to reduce costs on advertising. Also if you want to start selling on facebook and instagram.

La Fiesta de Olivia

Great app with outstanding support. Setting up a campaign is very straightforward and the results in terms of sales have been better than expected.

Undertake

The app adjusts our budget very well and gets very good results. Totally recommended! : D Thanks Brainity!

Weimar Spain

Great work Brainity! In the first 30 days, I got a ROAS of 10.73! Easy to use and incredibly effective