Brand Ambassador

Brand Ambassador

by Brand Ambassador APP

Engage Your customers and fans

DirtySouthVintage.com

Let me start with when we first saw his company we were excited until!!! So we did a live call with Sergio Lujanon the computer. The guy was nice and I told him my concerns with there pricing. He told us there was a free trial and I was interested in seeing how the services worked. We really wanted the services and for it to be great! He ended up wanting our credit card and telling us it would be 200 a month to start and that it was a trial and we could be refunded at any time. At some point, the trail ended up being a 30-day money back guarantee that we must pay 200 upfront and that was a deal to us wow. So no free trial! I started to get worried about this company as I asked a bunch of questions before I was willing to make that investment. Here is where it gets fun! Here are my questions in an email, What is the 30-day guarantee? Does this mean for any reason if I am unhappy, I get refunded? And how fast will the refund proceed back to my account? Is this a no questions asked refund? I need to be able to trust in my business relationship with you guys. Ok ready for Sergio Lujan reply to us, Kitty, Our platform's money back guarantee is contingent on our partner Brands making an honest attempt at scaling their Brand Ambassador efforts, it is not meant as free trial. The offer discussed, per my manager's order, is now expired. Standard platform pricing is $299/mo for year commitments and $349/mo for monthly subscriptions. Again I apologize for the confusion and wish your Brand continued success. Best, Sergio Lujan Brand Relations Email: Sergio@brandambassadorapp.com Phone: (888)427-9792 Cell: (305)998-0248 Web: www.brandambassadorapp.com As you can read for yourself my questions not only got me treated unfairly with a price rise (bad sales tactics), by there company. they lied about there money back guarantee. It's up to them to see if they feel you did a good job lol. So we ask hows that a guarantee? And once you dig deeper into the truth about the so-called guarantee they punish you! Because you have no right to question them and want all the truths and facts? I just love this, Our platform's money back guarantee is contingent . lol since when is a money back guarantee up to there feelings lol. That means they will blame you for the program not working and never give the money back. So you choose if you want to work with them or not. We will not! This is shady business tactics. They want that upfront payment and have no intentions of honoring their 30-day guarantee, but if I had not asked those questions, I would have trusted them. You must question these companies. Any company confident in their business model would not be acting this way. I am so happy I could share this with all of you to save you lost money! Do you like being UP- charged for business questions? Does this sound like a good business relationship?

Ishine 365

5 Stars – Very complete tool We were running our Ambassador Program out of spreadsheets and emails before finding this app. This app became a HUGE time saver and an awesome way to use their content on our website. Would recommend it to anyone that wants to do influencer marketing without the hassle and the influencer price tag.