Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Luxoni Beauty

I thought the app was great until I didn’t receive support for not functioning properly. The page is not operating correctly and I still have not received support days later.

December 8, 2020

Hi, yes sorry there was a temporary glitch which we resolved swiftly. Your brand page looks great! https://prnt.sc/vy6evn

Mimi & Emu

Very good app! Easy configuration, great output. The only thing we miss is an automatical periodical refresh of the brands. This has to be done manually at the moment.

Best Price Nutrition

Up until recently this app has been great. The past few weeks it's constantly going down. Not only does the app not display apps on our site but even trying to open the app it won't even launch. Reached out to the company and got no response. Very disappointing for this to happen on Black Friday week. I would recommend NOT USING THIS APP!

Pomgo

Great app, We could create a nice brand page. There was some small issue but the customer service reacted quickly.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

My Genie International

I think your app is pretty good, but you need to update it very quickly. I already can't use your app anymore and I think it's too bad.

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

M ART

I installed the app for a trial and deactivated shortly after (an hour or so). They claim to have 3 days trial but they charged me. I contacted them about it but they only replied "we can't refund". Pretty terrible way to run a business. Not recommended.

Earthen Crystals

This app has amazing capabilities and the support was great! unfortunately didn't work out as a work around for what I was looking for, but for those looking I highly recommend testing it out! I'll likely be back in future when I can better utilize its functions. =]

Iconic Wars

Easy to use, a great addition to add to your apps section. I recommend to anyone who wants to display their logos

www.dogsdogsdogs.co.uk

Great product with superb support - easy to install and a great addition to my website. Thoroughly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5