Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Best Price Nutrition

Up until recently this app has been great. The past few weeks it's constantly going down. Not only does the app not display apps on our site but even trying to open the app it won't even launch. Reached out to the company and got no response. Very disappointing for this to happen on Black Friday week. I would recommend NOT USING THIS APP!

M ART

I installed the app for a trial and deactivated shortly after (an hour or so). They claim to have 3 days trial but they charged me. I contacted them about it but they only replied "we can't refund". Pretty terrible way to run a business. Not recommended.

Kawaii Kids

Up until recently, this app was wonderful but the last couple of months, it hasn't worked properly and no decent correspondence from anyone (not even getting a reply and have tried one last time). Won't refresh brands, very slow to load and poor communication.

Swanky Square

i am trying to set APP this up on my web site for weeks but its been so hard to do so. when click to brands it open a return policy instead. can't find where to fix it and anyone respond to my message. disappointed.

dificulta to use and the support doesn't respond. deleted. hope to have my money back.

December 6, 2019

Please remove this false review.

Update: We see you have uninstalled the app and the redirect is still occurring

takes you to this page

This confirms it has nothing to do with our app which works well for all our users.

Hi. We didn't receive any message from you. I've checked your store and see you have some redirect in place. Our app doesn't redirect anything so it must be some other app doing this. I am requesting access to your store to check.