Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Pomgo

Great app, We could create a nice brand page. There was some small issue but the customer service reacted quickly.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

Earthen Crystals

This app has amazing capabilities and the support was great! unfortunately didn't work out as a work around for what I was looking for, but for those looking I highly recommend testing it out! I'll likely be back in future when I can better utilize its functions. =]

Iconic Wars

Easy to use, a great addition to add to your apps section. I recommend to anyone who wants to display their logos

www.dogsdogsdogs.co.uk

Great product with superb support - easy to install and a great addition to my website. Thoroughly recommend it!

Material Good

I needed to make 2 of the brands I carry non-clickable because we only sell them in-store. I emailed to see if that is possible and Mike answered and quickly solved my problem! 10/10 would recommend!

Caratech

Worked just as expected, wanted to provide a way to let visitors browse via logos and not navigate through menus. Would recommend

LNT

Best application, i contact them to help me and it was very fast and helpfull. I requested special design and they did fast

Source BMX

Great app which simply makes you a decent looking brand page! Great customer service too who helped add some custom CSS styling no problem!

Brands Outlet Paris

Great App, I do love it wonderful designe and very structured, perfect if you have a lot of Brands. I do recommend :)

Previous 1 3 4