Brand Page Builder

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

From $7.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

This app looks great on our website and the devlopers customised the size of the logos for me. Thanks so much!

Supplement Warehouse

Great app and customer service helps you whenever you have an issue. Really helps you optimize your brand pages for SEO too.

Sand Dollar Dubai

So far so good! Easy to implement and i got instant help when i reached out to the support. Thanks so much Rob!

Mimi & Emu

Very good app! Easy configuration, great output. The only thing we miss is an automatical periodical refresh of the brands. This has to be done manually at the moment.

Pomgo

Great app, We could create a nice brand page. There was some small issue but the customer service reacted quickly.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

Earthen Crystals

This app has amazing capabilities and the support was great! unfortunately didn't work out as a work around for what I was looking for, but for those looking I highly recommend testing it out! I'll likely be back in future when I can better utilize its functions. =]

Iconic Wars

Easy to use, a great addition to add to your apps section. I recommend to anyone who wants to display their logos

www.dogsdogsdogs.co.uk

Great product with superb support - easy to install and a great addition to my website. Thoroughly recommend it!

Material Good

I needed to make 2 of the brands I carry non-clickable because we only sell them in-store. I emailed to see if that is possible and Mike answered and quickly solved my problem! 10/10 would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4