BrandsGateway App

BrandsGateway App

From $295/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 17, 2023

Fantastic app, and the team at Brands Gateway offer a phenomenal level of service compared to what you normally find in the sector. The brands and product selection they have in their inventory is 2nd to none, and their logistical support so far as meeting customer service quotas from the marketplaces is excellent. Quality, peace of mind and superb value.

Mode Phoenix
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2023

The products provided by Brandsgate at our store www.afrodeba.com are truly classic and reliable. We have not yet had any sales, but the products I have personally ordered for testing purposes are of great quality. I am working diligently on my marketing efforts and I'm confident I will experience great success soon. I would like to thank you for your excellent work.

Afrodeba
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2023

Brandsgateway offers amazing range of big designer brands, express delivery and fast fulfillment for around the world. We have been with them for numerous years and they continue to add to the hundreds of vendors and offer the best D2C distribution we have seen out of the many available suppliers out there.

They continue to improve their services, have a great customer service team and continue to add developments behind the scenes to make the app easy to use and navigate through.

We hope to long continue our partnership with Brandsgateway as they have many more improvements incoming.

Sendegaro
December 28, 2022

Great app, amazing inventory, splended shipping times and best of all an outstanding support team that helps you with the largest to the tiniest questions and listens to your ideas and requests

Alzavar
Sweden
December 28, 2022

Brandsgateway- what can I say? I am with different suppliers and only Brandsgateway gave me the feeling of true connection between dropshipper and supplier.

Michael has been very supportive and has given me more motivation this morning with our one to one brainstorm on boarding. Very humble and very informative. Again, thank you so much.

Sontousa
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 7, 2022

Great App with a great team and fantastic customer service. The integration in the backend works perfectly and the app is very easy to use.

Brandsoha
Germany
December 5, 2022

Ich verwende die App als Dropshipper, die app hat einen super Support chat, wenn der chat nicht reich kann man am selben tag noch einen Telefontermin einstellen, wo dir persönlich geholfen wird und alles step by step geklärt wird. ausserdem gibt es gute Einführungsvideos, die kurz und knapp sind aber alles beinhalten was man braucht!

collection4me
Germany
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 5, 2022

BrandsGateway is phenomenal! Michael and his support team have been excellent providing support and answering our questions. The app is very easy-to-use and time efficient for those of us with limited developer skills. Plus, the products offered are authentic, top-quality, and massive in selection. Looking forward to a long-lasting partnership with BrandsGateway!

Chunie Productions LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2022

I highly recommend this app guys, they offer great support, I had a call with the CEO today , very nice guy down to earth, very willing to help. If you are in the clothing niche its the best app on the market to work with.

topfashionvip
Romania
Time spent using app: 15 days
Shopwoo replied December 5, 2022

Thank you for kind review about our support and our CEO :) We look forward to building our partnership with you and to see your business thrive. Cheers

November 16, 2022

Brands Gateway are an excellent dropship provider of luxury fashion items. This app works perfectly to continually update your inventory. There are plenty of options within the app to personalise and monitor the items to suit your store. Their warehouses are located in Europe and the US which is great if your target market is in Europe as shipping times are reasonably short. I've been using Brands Gateway for over 2 years and I experience great support when needed from their support team.

Moon Behind The Hill
Ireland
Time spent using app: 21 days
Shopwoo replied November 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure to see you find out service excellent. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We are here for you!