BrandsSync | Dropshipping

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

$99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Small Store

Not sure why many low reviews - the app works as described, products are in stock and ship quite fast, support is great and answers quickly. My only issue is with sizing - I wish for a correct translation to my country size imported in Shopify without having to manually correct them.
So we do not sell "sized products" even we wish we could :)
Good job though,

August 27, 2021

Dear customer thank you for your review, we always work hard to ensure all our customers the best service available, have a nice day!

Shopsave Enterprise

I loved the app its easy to use, and easy to sycn to your acount on shopify, hopefully they will expand more their catalogues, more on other brands also, not just the same brands. Customer Service was great, Francesca helps alot. Overall no issue, promptly reply, only the things was catalgoue brands should be more

May 4, 2021

Dear customer, thank you very much for your review! We hope it will help other people who want to use our app. Thank you!

SellsDirect

I'm personally very happy with this app I think this is MUST have I'm amazed how quick they ship already had couple of orders all 100% tip top straight to the customer what else can I say also they reply to your request quite fast when customers are placing an order it goes straight to the factory and they handle I order goods from UK and I was amazed how fast orders arrived I was asking my self are they shipping from UK because delivery was so fassstttt personally I can say well done guys siete bravi a quelo che fate and in fact I'm only using BrandsSync as a dropshipping company if you guys like QUALITY then don't look further, if you guys look quantity then keep using whatever else you've been using but BrandsSync is 100% definitively worth it

Muluci

I'm using the app for a couple of weeks now. Couldn't wish better. Everything is very well thought out. I don't really understand the bad reviews here. I asked a lot of questions through the chatbox and every single question was answered within 1 hour, thanks to Francesca.

Top-Fashion Brands

Honestly, I don't know why there are so many users voted 1 star. I'm on the way to complete my website so I cannot say something about shipping service. I hope it will run well and will come back to update my comments. I know a french store which is doing a great job as dropshipper from Brand Distribution, that's why I decided to jump in. I purchased Brandssync full annual plan 1 week ago. Everything runs excellently, nothing to complain. The app works very well in shopify, the sync process works also, and I can add all products in my store using the same product tags and it saved me a lot of time to organize the shop.

December 6, 2019

Dear Customer,
we are very glad to know that your experience with us is doing so great! We care a lot about our customers and always strive to achieve the highest quality of our services.
We wish you the best for your online business!

Brandsdistribution Team

bello closet

actually, i just read all the 1-star review and really disappointed, i don't publish my online store yet until make sure my partners are good and can really support my business ,so pls think of it we are your partner and your window for the world customer if you not considering that and work hard with your clients , the company will collapse ,but i am saying before i launching my online store if you are not going to support just tell me so i can reconsider you from my store, and find another partner, if you willing to destroy my business and put in a trouble with customer pls tell me, im with you until you prove the opposite side , then i ll cancel working with you , im writing this just to get a response don't to consider it a rating i did not even have an order with you I am just want to make sure everything will go well with the low risk, i don't want to end up paying money out of my pocket just solve customer problems to just cover the issues with my partner ,
please think of it THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER .

November 29, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,
we apologize for the delay in replying, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are fully aware of being YOUR PARTNER. For many years we have been supporting thousands of online stores behind the scene, from the smaller to the biggest ones, with excellent results and awards. We will do our best to provide you the best assistance for your business, as always.

Brandsdistribution Team

Tante Firme

App fantastica! Il team di assistenza è il top, in particolare Alberto. Risposte tempestive e soddisfacenti. 5 stelle

October 24, 2019

Ciao!
Sono Virginia e ti scrivo a nome del Team Brandsdistribution.

Siamo davvero contenti che il servizio ti abbia soddisfatto,
e sarà un piacere riferire il tuo feedback ad Alberto.

Ti ringraziamo per aver condiviso con noi la tua esperienza,
e ti auguriamo il meglio per il tuo business.

A presto!

LIBfashion

The app is very easy and simple to use. I contacted the chat-support with a problem - they gave me a quick answer and where very helpful.

October 22, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We are so grateful for your kind words;
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sunwatchz

So far so good, easy to manage, good suport, always hepfull, all times need help got a answer and solve all problems.

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We’re so glad you had a good experience!

and best of luck with your business!

XOBYMAL

Excellent, easy to use app. Been a Brandsdistribution customer for a few months already and this app just makes everything so much simpler. Markup, tag settings etc are easy to use and still leaves the potential to customise your listings unlike some catalog managers. The support I received was also outstanding, special thanks to Alberto!

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

I’m so glad you like Alberto’s work! I’ll pass along the kind words.

we wish you all the best with your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6