BrandsSync | Dropshipping

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

$99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Magnificent Men'swear

Works very good. Product import and automatic orders. Just set up and lay back. The app will do the job for you.

My fashion

The app is very easy to use and has a modern design. It works very quicky and it upload new products in a minute... I would like to recommend it to everyone. It's really worth to work with.

dacofashion.ro

I used it since we have the shop, its a great app for fashion drop shippers, didn`t had any issues till now, highly recommend it.

Azura Runway

Works really well, and updates seamlessly. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to sell branded fashion.

MarcheFamose.com

App ben fatta precisa ed intuitiva, mi sono da subito trovato bene. I ragazzi hanno lavorato bene. Sincronizzazione perfetta A+++

Doc The Dude

I have recently opened a clothing store and this Dropshipping service is second to none. I will continue to use this app for a long time !

ILUVEBAGS

I'm very happy with This app. 5 stars. Have used the app in 1 month now and Will continue use it for many years. Love it

CHOPINIA - SC VILMMART SRL

Really cool app, easy to manage and handle. Updates on real time the inventory and never had a problem with it. Fast customer support. We truly recommend you to try it !

Fragile

Best Shopify app to sync products from Branddistribution or other !

Shoesandmoredidellorcopietro

Ottima applicazione attesa da tempo molto utile e pratica funziona Bene sinconizzazione sempre aggiornata.
Molto comoda per chi vuole cAricare i prodotti in automatico senza perdersi nei meandri excell