BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

Celseaus

Remove this app from Shopify!!! Stay away from this app. Customer service is cold and unhelpful. You get the feeling that they're fine with taking your $100/per month without providing substantial guidance. This app gets below 1-stars and should be removed from Shopify.

Au Maria

I am with @curious92.

Brandsdistribution kept asking me to subscribe but Shopify has already charged me. I have no access at all.
It's been a week, and the last response was, I have to subscribe and pay with Brandsdistribution first.

Up until now, I still haven't got my refund. I went to Shopify directly for help but they kept bouncing me back to Francesca who kept asking me to subscribe and pay first when Shopify already charged me.

CURIOUS92

This app is requesting me to pay the subscription again even though Shopify charged me for the app. Now I have no access! I still have no access to buying products and Brandsync is not responding to my messages. The more time I spend with them the more my business is getting a bad reputation. Very very very bad at responding!

Dear Valued Customer,
we do apologize if you got mistakenly charged by Shopify. We already activated the related refund application.

Our customer service promptly replied to your query.

At the moment we see that your account is active, if this is not the case please contact us directly, sending us a message to our live chat or to our email address: shopify@brandsdistribution.com.

VITON

This is the worst app I have ever used on shopify. They frauded me, I paid for the services and never received or used it and they kept saying the money has not been withdrawn yet that's why and when I sent them my bank account showing the transactions they never responded or did anything. Don't install this app or pay anything to then, they are thieves and have the worst services and dont care about their customers. Another dropshipper who used it to sell their products on their shopify store also told me when they see that your earning more than them they block you from using their services too. I have decided to take my case to my lawyer for further investigation on fraudulently charged request.

What customer service assistance did you give me apart from you insisting that the payment had not been withdrawn everytime I asked for help! Your customer service took me for a fool and if you have activated a refund how come I haven't received the refund? And if you so say that I was assisted by your customer service, why did she bring it to my understanding that the app isn't working because I have purchased it at the same time on both stores?
You are a scum and a fraud who dont care about good service but money.

Dear Valued Customer,
the issue you faced with BrandsSync app were due to the fact that you have used two different accounts to purchase the dropshipping subscription and to use the app.

Our customer service always assisted you and replied back to all your queries. If you mistakenly got charged by Shopify, we already activated the related refund application.

Regarding the consideration between you and our other dropshipper, please consider that we are a B2B company, we have no interest in competing with our customers. The more success our customers have, the more we grow together.

For any further request, please contact us directly, sending us a message to our live chat or to our email address: shopify@brandsdistribution.com.

Curate Company

Do not use this dropshipper! I've been using them for several months really hoping that things improve but it just gets worse and worse. I'm a very experienced e-commerce store owner and I've been doing this for many years. I do a hybrid of shipping myself out of my business and using drop-shippers to augment my inventory. I did my best to make it work with Brandsdistribution, as they really have a great product catalog available and they use FedEx shipping to the US, which is nice. However, their customer service is horrible and it's impossible to get any help. I've done several thousands of dollars in sales through them and so far I have multiple returns, and multiple customer complaints of the orders never arriving. I currently have several open claims with FedEx who can't locate orders. Some orders I don't even know what the status is because Brandsdistribution gave me the wrong tracking number and have failed to respond to my requests for updates. I've had to deal with several orders getting stuck in customs and just returned back to Italy because they don't have the correct paperwork. Usually to make returns easier for my own customers, I just have customers ship the item back to me in San Diego and then I deal with the hassle of shipping it back to Brandsdistribution in Italy. Of course we are responsible for return International shipping so that's an added expense. There's no way I would pass that on to my customer. I have HUNDREDS of dollars of merchandise stuck in Italian customs trying to get stuff returned back. They offer no assistance to get things resolved with their local postal authority. When they do finally process a return they just give you store credit, which isn't a problem if you intend on doing more sales with them. However, I've lost thousands of dollars in returns, shipping fees, and lost packages (I'm not exaggerating!) As I said before, I've been doing this a long time and thought their inventory would be a great addition to my current product offering. Please save yourself a lot of headaches and do not do business with this company. I'm so absolutely frustrated by this experience and have tried and tried to make it work with them to no success.

Dear Valued Customer,
we do apologize if you had to go through many issues with your shipments with Fedex. We tried to best to assist you in every step of the way.
Thank you for having brought this matter to our attention since due to this problem, we had a chance to look into it and improve our performance.

worldshopad

The worse app aver , they charge 3 times instead of only 1 , i asked to be refund and they don't care att all about you. Don't download the app is a waste of time and money , when you ask to cancel don't do ir and charge you. Very bad , i am so upset with then. used 1 month , they charged 3 and i never got my money back .

October 24, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We took some time to check what happened with your subscription,
and we confirm that for you there is only one payment, not three.

Therefore, there is a misunderstanding
and we ask you to allow us to solve it.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.
Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or our email address: dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention,
Brandsdistribution Team.

Llewdor's Fashion Outlet

brutal service! Don't waste your time with suppliers like this. They make it look all good but you wil soon find out how terrible they are!

October 24, 2019

Dear Customer,
This is Virginia from BrandsSync Customer Support team.

We are so sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.

Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or to our email address, dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com:
we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Virginia.

Mag Mode

STAY AWAY!!!!! Customer service is terrible! Positive reviews are purchased! They don't reply at all to emails. And they provide absolutely no feedback regarding guarantees, damaged goods... No money back is possible!

September 24, 2019

Dear Customer,
We are always on hand to help our customers and we are sorry to hear about your disappointment,
Furthermore, we have check out your previous emails and confirm that you have been briefed on our terms and conditions.

We provide also all the feedback you need on our official website,
you can find out more here:
support.brandsdistribution.com/en-us/section/7-returns-exchanges-and-credits

Therefore, you can clarify your doubts by checking our dropshipping terms:
www.brandsdistribution.com/en/cms/dropshipping-terms

As regard the first part of your review, we can firmly affirm that customer service team do its best to meet any request within 24-48 hours, during italian business days.

Noble Wardrobe

Absolutely terrible. Terrible app, terrible customer services & not worth the code its wrote in. If you actually want to run a professional shop with good customer services. Then the apps limits will soon restrict you, not to mention the awful customer services of the company behind it. Dont waste your time!

September 24, 2019

Dear customer,
This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We are sad to hear that you didn’t have a good experience,
we are constatly working on limits and issues, in order to improve our plugin.

Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer care team by contacting us directly, sending your message to our live chat or to our email address, dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com.

Girls.co.uk

Broken and missing several features.
1. Simply doesnt work, imported some products to the store but they do not sync with the app and the products its imported are not imported properly.
2. Support is very slow and not really very helpful at all.
3. No option to waive free trial, so your stuck with limited products until the trial period has expired
4. No options to import from one collection to your store collection
5. No options to have tags with or without suffix
6. No automatic currency conversion
7. Not clear when you install it, that you have an account on their website
8. No option to input payment details in the app to auto fufill
9. No option to select delivery options. They promote on their website different shipping options, but no method of selecting them at checkout.
10. Customer services sucks & has no knowledge of this app at all!

Overall very poor app and for serious shop owners, I do not think the support is there and certainly the features of this app dont measure up to end shop. Overall I would skip it as setting up a shop on this model, your run in to problems for sure. If they are so slow to respond on trial period, when its imperative their potential customers are happy....what are they going to be like once they have your monthly payment and need to respond to order or delivery issues raised by your customers. Dropshipping is a good thing, but sadly for poor businesses running it, it just presents that they protect their company name by hiding poor service behind your name! Tread with caution!

UPDATE > I note your reply to my review is nearly as long winded as your reply from customer services. You should investigate your poor app before releasing it and wasting peoples time! Nice of you to use the reply as way to try and market your app. Your app is very very poor and the company behind it is even worse! No one can run a respectable business with such a poor company backing them up!

September 23, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further:
Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our email address, dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com.

We want to understand and resolve every issue, point by point:

1) Import sync is based on regular data update with a cronjob. Probably it is only necessary to wait to have right quantities and products update.

2) Our customer service usually gives an answer within 24 hours, on working days.

3) The trial period gives you the opportunity for testing our system and take a look to our products catalog.

4) Connection mapping with pre esistent structure is not yet supported, we are constatly working on it, in order to improve our plugin.

5) Tags management exists on settings and you can select brands, categories, subcategories. You can also add (or remove) a prefix on every tag.

6) We are working to give currency conversion in the next release.

7) BrandsSync is only a dropshipping connector to brandsdistribution catalog: you need a dropshipper account on Brandsdistribution in order to pay only 19$/month for the app.

8) We are sorry, but there are not payment details managed by our app.

9) Right now, the app takes best options for carriers we have Agreement for the country you have to send. In to do list we have the showing of delivery cost and select carrier if multiple are available.

10) We invite you to contact us at dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com, so we may discuss your specific personal experience. Thank you.

As you have said, Dropshipping is a good thing, and we are constantly working to improve our services and our plugin in order to make the experience of our customer better, day by day.

Previous 1