BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

buyrose

I have been working with this application for almost a year, and I can say that it has become much better, more stable, and faster. The interface is improved. I'm surprised that I can control it through my smartphone because it adaptive. However, there are things that I would like to suggest for improvement: 1. resolve the common issue with Shopify 100 variants limit 2. I noticed the another issue - sometimes when BD changing the structure of the product in their website (for example adding or merge new variant) it don't sync with shopify and the product in Shopify still are in old version, so it needed to be deleted and re-imported again.
3. I would prefer to be able to pay for the app in advance (for me would be convenient to be able to pay annually or half annually) but now it offers only monthly payment.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! We are constantly striving to satisfy our customers’ needs and your suggestions on how to improve the service will help us to provide you the best products that we can.

My Wonder Wardrobe

This app has saved me so many hours of manual labor to input the stock and all the details. Stock is automatically updated with Brandsdistribution and you don’t need to hassle about orders going through when a client purchases. Highly recommend it.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for recommending BrandsSync! We're glad to hear our app is very helpful for your business. We wish you all the best!

DOGUEZ Fashion Shop

Normaly, I used this app to download your articles to my shop on shopify. I really enchanted with this app. Make us the life easier.

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. We 're pleased to know that BrandsSync facilitates your work!

BrandFashion.fr

Superbe application pour les novices afin de pouvoir rapidement commencer avec Shopify. Je recommande grandement.

Démodé [www.demodestore.com]

4.5* Good App. Easy to use. Easy to import all products. Only thing I would like is the ability to change/add tags after products have been sync. It says I should delete the entire product catalog in order to make any changes. Please fix this.

September 18, 2019

Hi there,

We're really pleased to know you're enjoying BrandsSync. We are constantly striving to satisfy our customers’ needs and your suggestions on how to improve the service will help us to provide you the best products that we can.

Should you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Suchprice® 優價網

The app is well designed in integrating with Shopify.
The one and only bug I have encountered so far is that the app seems to be not aware of 100 variants limit per product. So when I enable the option to merge similar variants into one product (why not? it is easier for customers to navigate), some products stuck in product queue. These products are always the products with >100 variants (i.e. sneakers). I hope the developer can make a work around.