BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

bello closet

actually, i just read all the 1-star review and really disappointed, i don't publish my online store yet until make sure my partners are good and can really support my business ,so pls think of it we are your partner and your window for the world customer if you not considering that and work hard with your clients , the company will collapse ,but i am saying before i launching my online store if you are not going to support just tell me so i can reconsider you from my store, and find another partner, if you willing to destroy my business and put in a trouble with customer pls tell me, im with you until you prove the opposite side , then i ll cancel working with you , im writing this just to get a response don't to consider it a rating i did not even have an order with you I am just want to make sure everything will go well with the low risk, i don't want to end up paying money out of my pocket just solve customer problems to just cover the issues with my partner ,
please think of it THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER .

Tante Firme

App fantastica! Il team di assistenza è il top, in particolare Alberto. Risposte tempestive e soddisfacenti. 5 stelle

October 24, 2019

Ciao!
Sono Virginia e ti scrivo a nome del Team Brandsdistribution.

Siamo davvero contenti che il servizio ti abbia soddisfatto,
e sarà un piacere riferire il tuo feedback ad Alberto.

Ti ringraziamo per aver condiviso con noi la tua esperienza,
e ti auguriamo il meglio per il tuo business.

A presto!

LIBfashion

The app is very easy and simple to use. I contacted the chat-support with a problem - they gave me a quick answer and where very helpful.

October 22, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words;
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sunwatchz

So far so good, easy to manage, good suport, always hepfull, all times need help got a answer and solve all problems.

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We’re so glad you had a good experience!

and best of luck with your business!

XOBYMAL

Excellent, easy to use app. Been a Brandsdistribution customer for a few months already and this app just makes everything so much simpler. Markup, tag settings etc are easy to use and still leaves the potential to customise your listings unlike some catalog managers. The support I received was also outstanding, special thanks to Alberto!

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

I’m so glad you like Alberto’s work! I’ll pass along the kind words.

we wish you all the best with your business!

outletjewel.com

Perfect application for dropshipping and a good opportunity to complete collections on the existing store

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We’re so glad you had a good experience!

and best of luck with your business!

SAYA Sverige

Fantastic app & great collection i really making money from this apps, just need to increase the sizes of each product.

Hi there,
This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution team.

we are constantly working to improve our services and our plugin in order to make the experience of our customer better, day by day.

We are glad to know you appreciate BrandsSync
and wish you all the best with your store.

Fashion Street

High quality customer service, available, responsive and attentive until customer satisfaction.
And the application is of very high quality, too bad it's not yet available in French. Loading the products takes a little time if you have thousands of them, but that's normal.
I am a satisfied customer.
Frankly, I recommend it!

We are so grateful for your kind words;
we are constantly striving to satisfy our customers’ needs and your suggestions on how to improve the service will help us to provide you the best products that we can.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Black Friday

I have done extensive research on drop shipping and have looked at various applications and Brand Distribution by far is the best range of extensive products with an all in one package. Could not recommend this highly enough with the customer service staff giving great support. Black Friday Fashion.

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words,
we look forward to seeing you again.

mayfairstore

Ho scaricato quest'app perché già ero a conoscenza della loro serietà e professionalità. Da poco ho ripreso la collaborazione con questa azienda che è eccezionale. Sono organizzati in tutto sempre presenti se hai bisogno di supporto e disponibilissimi per qualsiasi richiesta. Adoro quest'app, Sono fiera dei prodotti che vendo nel mio store, una vasta gamma di articoli eccellenti a disposizione in continuo aggiornamento. Soddisfatta pienamente. Grazie!
mayfairstore

September 18, 2019

Ciao!
Sono Virginia e ti scrivo a nome del team Brandsdistribution
per ringraziarti del tuo feedback:

Per noi è importante conoscere le opinioni dei nostri utenti, utili a migliorarci e permetterci di offrire sempre la migliore esperienza possibile.

Siamo fieri di aver soddisfatto le tue aspettative,
e ti auguriamo un brillante successo per il tuo business.

Grazie di aver condiviso con noi la tua esperienza,
A presto!