SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

Tanwara

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

Dupsies

Cool app. Works pretty well. It makes thins quite easy for you. I am still exploring it but so far so good

skin18com

Easy to use and setup, strongly recommending app. This is the best app to choose if you want to build up your SEO in an easy way.

ChronoSource

I will do an updated review later, but as of now, this app is amazing. It does exactly what it says and it's free :)

TentHunt

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

PrintsField

Great app, does everything you need in a couple of clicks! No errors and warning in the structured data testing tool = saved me tons of time!

Matcha Café

A really simple transaction with no input required. Rich snippets appeared on my products within a week!

ICEDCHAIN

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

Levitating Moon

Great app!!! Very helpful and quick support. Much better than the other Schema app we have used.

Blackbeard's Den

Great product! Does exactly what it is supposed to and their support team is fast to action any glitches that might occur