SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nimbus Mart

i installed this app and bought Pro plan. this is very good app. team is very co-operative. i will review again about results once i get impressions and clicks

November 15, 2021

Hi Nimbus Mart,

Super Wax

So far so good. I guess time will tell if it really helps but good customer service. I was having issues and was helped immediately. Thank you.

September 6, 2021

Hi Super Wax,

Prestige

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A must have for your online store to get all kinds of use snippets to fix your SEO, JSON-LD, and Schema aka (things that are important for your google search setup but dont want to be bothered with it). We got the paid version for full feature!

September 6, 2021

Hi Prestige,

SONE

App is extremely useful for adding and adjusting the snippets that show on google. Contacted support today for help on something, and within a few minutes they had adjusted something on the back end for me. Extremely effective support, great app, very happy!

August 25, 2021

Hi SONE,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

The Halal Box

So far, so good. Very easy to set up and use. SEO changes take time to reflect on google search result, so im waiting to see those results. This review is based on installing and using the app, as well as ui/ux of the dashboard

August 17, 2021

Hi The Halal Box,

MatchaLand

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app, allows all major SEO features for free! Support is also helpful and fast. My site so ranking immediately and all the rich snippets really helped out with the ranking. Thank you

Hi MatchaLand,

baby-carefully

Time spent using app About 5 hours

i like this app and i m gratfull to stuff developpers to make it free also i wanna tell shpfy users that u need it for ur SEO

Hi baby-carefully,

Best Regards

Orange Grove

Location New Zealand

Awesome app, great support, I needed help and it was right there with online chat, sorted, you guys are awesome

Hi Orange Grove,

The Guilty Look

Its works for us! We were looking for free Schema app & we found this app in Google Search. It is very to install & works it! Yeah

August 12, 2021

Hi The Guilty Look,

Prodotti Herbalife Online

Location Italy

OK Men, I don't understand anything about websites. (in fact I use Shopify). Not only that, I had to hire a webmaster to make the site in Shopify. I can't even make a website with WIX! But now that the Shopify site is done.... UAU!!! Now I know how to optimize it. I'll add the products. And APPs too. OK this is a very complex APP, it's about SEO. And I know NOTHING about SEO. But my 14 year old daughter would be enough to manage the APP. It's super easy. There are sliders for the functions I want to activate. I simply activated them all! And on Google my products appear with the snippet. There are so many snippets, whereas before there weren't any. It also corrected a lot of other things but OK I don't know what they are. APP in line with Shopify. JUST FOR BEGINNERS. Yeahhhh but with results from "professional studio SEO engineers, specialist blah blah blah". All things that at least in Italy cost 150 euros per hour instead here I installed a free APP that did the same things. is also a great way to save thousands of euros with an SEO specialist, who does less than this app does, on a daily basis.

August 12, 2021