SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

PrintsField

Great app, does everything you need in a couple of clicks! No errors and warning in the structured data testing tool = saved me tons of time!

Matcha Café

A really simple transaction with no input required. Rich snippets appeared on my products within a week!

ICEDCHAIN

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

Levitating Moon

Great app!!! Very helpful and quick support. Much better than the other Schema app we have used.

Blackbeard's Den

Great product! Does exactly what it is supposed to and their support team is fast to action any glitches that might occur

Mystore Daily

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

Really Ritzy

I use this app to enable snippets onto my store and it works wonders. Traffic has increased and my search engine results standout. Thank you.

CAMPO DI FIORE

Very easy to install and setup. I hope this will help us to improve our shop.
Great customer service too!!

Active Equine

I used this app to help with sitelinks and it worked a treat! thanks so much! I would highly recommend to non coders

BlackCatonics

Currently using the app to help with my SEO placement. Seems super easy thus far. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few weeks. Thanks so much.