SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

pink kangaroo yoga

great app so far. no issues. will recommend as well. I am enjoying the features and have had no issues so far.

Mister Fab

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

ShopYtrends

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my products in single click. +1 customer support. Awesome app!

YaamiFashion

excellent app, instant response, I just installed let's see what I get more from app currently happy for services thanks - Yaamifashion.com

gohomeworld

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

QTECHWARE STORE

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

Wow Express

Flat Top Apparel

Helps with Structured Data for Google. Definitely worth it. Customer support is very quick to respond with any issues.

丸丸手作炒米茶

This app is super cool. It help me to fix most of the rich spinnet problems. Even I find some small issue, they help to fix very fast.
Super Recommend to install this app to help your SEO

Outskirt Streetwear

good job guys! just installed it, but so far seems seamless and awesome! I cant wait to explore it further! and it's FREE! are you kidding me, man! common ahha great stuff!