SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wow Express

Location Morocco

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

Flat Top Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Helps with Structured Data for Google. Definitely worth it. Customer support is very quick to respond with any issues.

丸丸手作炒米茶

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is super cool. It help me to fix most of the rich spinnet problems. Even I find some small issue, they help to fix very fast.
Super Recommend to install this app to help your SEO

Outskirt Streetwear

Location Italy

good job guys! just installed it, but so far seems seamless and awesome! I cant wait to explore it further! and it's FREE! are you kidding me, man! common ahha great stuff!

Über Urban

Location India
Time spent using app 2 minutes

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

HomeOffice4Us

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and easy to set up. We are using it just a few days and love the great way to promote our website at www.homeoffice4us.com

Xhale City

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to increase ranking on google its simple app hope to get me what i need ,the support team get me quickly help,thank you.

Pink Lemon Blossom

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I can understand it. It tells me what to do and guides me step by step. Very nice and easy, it’s bubbly.

Gulf Vapors

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

The best app by far! One thing I like this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Morati World

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a must have app that takes the guess work out of the most important part when starting any business the SEO. Started using this app going on 2 years and it have helped me rank on Google and other search platform. I would recommend this to every Fashion brand company starting off as my Artsy Clothing Brand continue to grow www.Moratiworld.com Just getting started It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.