SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

BMR-FIT

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the plathttps://apps.shopify.com/breadcrumbs-schemas#modal-show=ReviewListingModalform and received customer support very quickly.

Shamy Stores

Nice app helps me a lot without any coding required, Thanks a lot

Caysian Signature

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors.

Suvo

Impressed by the easy to use app & fast customer support team. Very clear & straightforward UI. Recommended!
Thanks.
- Suvo.co

The Stationery Company

It has great customer service. Best plugin for the snippet. Use for best e-commerce seo. If u want to another service you can pay for it

Down by the River Curtains

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

Shop@Peterpan

Now, I used free package. It was easy installation and configuration and I upgrade to premium package.

SeriouslySensual

Great app. Easy to use, took 30 mins to set up everything. Support is with you every step of the way! Highly recommend! Now i just have to wait for Google to catch up!

Nooras.ae

If you're looking for BEST SEO App, look no further. SEO by Google Rich Snippet is best of all. Affordable and works like a charm. Thank you guys for developing such an amazing App.

eco21healthco

I used these apps for my dropshipping business. Displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analyzing the number and quality of links from other web pages.